New Single Release today

The single will be out the 13th - in a week. I don't think the video will be included on it.

here it states the video should be aired today as well:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224519

"The video should start airing on TV and be available for media simultaneously with the release of 'My Twin' single - download version available February 6th (from Itunes etc) and cd single available in stores February 13th.
The video will also be included as a bonus feature on the box edition of 'The Great Cold Distance' - available in stores March 13th. "

I posted this on the "No Katatonia on I-Tunes?" as well... I searched for charlie granberg (the director of the video) on google, and found his page, where he put up the video today!!! Here it is: www.charliegranberg.com or www.charliegranberg.com/movies for a secret (?) page where you can download it as well! Or is that illegal too? Anyway, really great video!!

Oh man, too bad I have no possibilities to download it *buuh* (itunes and stuff like that does not work)

...but that vid is just: Whooooooow O_O ... awesome...

Sorry guys, but I didn't like the video, It didn't seems to Katataonic for me...

Can you get the special ed album anywhere other than the peaceville website? It's not working for me... =/