Single release off the new album???

thedeadwing

Aug 30, 2004
Hi there!

Wasn't there a single release of "Day and then the shade" or alike planned? Is there any news when we can expect it and if there's any bonus material (b-sides, remixes, video, ect.)?

i guess it was the last album with peaceville, maybe they would not sign up again with them just for a single?
or perhaps the single dont counts? i guess Mr Blackheim could bring up some light on this matter...

edit: :p

a cd single with bonus tracks would be a perfect fit for the start of the tour. Looking forward to that, hopefully

Someone on the board (don't remember who) said they asked Jonas about this awhile back and he said that they currently don't have any B-sides for it so that's why it hasn't come out yet. They only recorded 12 songs for the new album, which have all been released. My guess is once they get off this current tour they'll go and record a couple songs for B-sides and we'll get the single at some point in 2010. Or maybe it got scrapped all together?

However, I do remember at one point when the album was getting made they mentioned that *13* songs were being recorded, but maybe one of them they decided not to at the time. Not sure...