New site coming

Yeah, sorry if that confused anyone. The old site will be up until I replace it with the new site. I'm not one of those geniuses that takes down the old site for six months while building the new one, and then never finishes so everyone gets the 'New Site Coming Soon' page forever. I hate people who do that.

I am thinking of drafting a policy regarding bootlegs that would exclude them from inclusion. Demos are fine, but 'special editions' of previously released albums (remasters with new tracks, double albums with bonus live tracks, etc.) are pretty superfluous. There's plenty of space in the notes section for each release to chronicle 'special editions', re-releases, picture vinyl versions etc. But if you do see an official release that's missing (single, EP, demo or album), just include the details either here or in an email or PM and it can be added (once checked :) ).

The reason I don't want bootlegs added is because some bands have a ridiculous amount of them, and if we include them for one band, we'll need to include them for everyone. Just including the known bootlegs from Metallica would add about 500 albums to their list, and that's even without including "interview discs" and useless crap like that.