New site, myspace

Kalmah

Svieri
Feb 14, 2002
Oulu, Finland
www.kalmah.com
As you can see we have launched brand new website. In addition we created new Official Kalmah Myspace site http://www.myspace.com/kalmahofficial. We would like to thank the webmaster of the old Kalmah profile and hope that friends of that profile will find their way to the new one. Enjoy the new profile and new song added for listen "One of Fail".

Some good news for the LP lovers. '12 Gauge ' will be released on vinyl by Svart Records http://www.svartrecords.com/shoppe.

We will shoot new music video this week. Featured video song is '12 Gauge' but without the intro. The video is planned to be released before the album release.

I love the new shirts, and the new site.

Not to mention the two new songs. . .awesome. Can't wait.

Epic intro in the new song, can't wait to get a copy of the lyrics to know what the hell its about, at a guess I'm gonna say its not about a catfish like burtbot ROFL.

These last 2 songs have shown a new side to Kalmah that I didnt know exist, at first I was scared of the idea of change, but now I'm loving it ! Keep rocking guys :headbang:

One of Fail rules. The Kalmah I know and love are back. :)

I'll be ordering a shirt very soon...I've been waiting for a simple shirt that said Kalmah on the front and maybe something small on the back. Finally.

The two new songs are really, really good. Much better than anything off the last album. The production sounds great this time. The aggression is there, the melodies are nice and the vocals are wonderful (as usual). I am really looking forward to the new album.

they've tuned their guitars from D to C# and they've already done it on for the revolution

"What comes to new material under the guidance of our dear Swamplord it is very Kalmah-like but we haven’t forgot to introduce new tuning here and there" says the main song writer and lead guitarist Antti Kokko."

we already know about the 1 1/2 step down tuning its not new, but i take this as if there is something new to be looking for like 2 steps down or a dropped tuning

well, I can say that at least bullets are blind is in C# but maybe they've done sth like cob on hatecrew, drop tuning for a few songs, who knows

"What comes to new material under the guidance of our dear Swamplord it is very Kalmah-like but we haven’t forgot to introduce new tuning here and there" says the main song writer and lead guitarist Antti Kokko."

the word 'tuning' in that context was about new stuff overall and not about instrument-tuning.

the word 'tuning' in that context was about new stuff overall and not about instrument-tuning.

hmmm even after re-reading that i dont think i would have ever been able to get that meaning out of it haha thanks for the clarification tho:headbang:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Some things refined and few new elements thrown in. The album comes out in Japan this Wednesday and in Europe next week. Wait is almost over.

one thing im very happy to see is that it has not leaked yet. which is very surprising this day in age esp when FTR was leaked very early.

one thing im very happy to see is that it has not leaked yet. which is very surprising this day in age esp when FTR was leaked very early.
FTR actually didn't leak very early. 3 weeks (not over a month) before the release date if I remember right. And yes, it's bit surprising this hasn't leaked yet (I was thinking advance leak may not happen though) and it's also a good thing. Less and less albums leak early now (few days or 1 week isn't early) so those new methods labels are using to prevent early leaks are rather effective.

FTR actually didn't leak very early. 3 weeks (not over a month) before the release date if I remember right. And yes, it's bit surprising this hasn't leaked yet (I was thinking advance leak may not happen though) and it's also a good thing. Less and less albums leak early now (few days or 1 week isn't early) so those new methods labels are using to prevent early leaks are rather effective.

Please explain to me how a cd getting leaked can be a bad?