New Slipknot Song

Link didn't work, but I saw a torrent for it, downloaded it and yea well sounds like every other shitknot song.

I really liked Slipknot's first album. Still listen to it regularly, I think it is pretty creative and intense.

But, I don't like this song at all.

Slipknot are god dam awful,one dimensal with their music as well.To be fair Corey Taylor isn't a bad vocalist though and don't mind his other project Stone Sour so much.

slipknot? omfg the worst band on earth!

this song is serious bullshit. and they are most probably a bunch of idiots.
but as a musically interested person you cant deny that they recorded some really creative songs. they put out some unique material...

slipknot? omfg the worst band on earth!

They do some cool stuff, but it's few, and far between, and between that good stuff there is some of the most tuneless shit around. Like the new song for example, "All Hope is Gone" is pure shit. Their last cd was their only decent one imo so we'll see about this new one, but there's not much hope so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
They do some cool stuff, but it's few, and far between, and between that good stuff there is some of the most tuneless shit around. Like the new song for example, "All Hope is Gone" is pure shit. Their last cd was their only decent one imo so we'll see about this new one, but there's not much hope so far.

vermillion pt.2 was actually a pretty good song.