New Slipknot Song

The drummer and the guitarists are actually really good, technically, but they just can't seem to write good music, lol. There are some interesting riffs here and there, but that's about it. I actually do somewhat enjoy listening to Vermillion Pt. 2.

The drummer and the guitarists are actually really good, technically, but they just can't seem to write good music, lol. There are some interesting riffs here and there, but that's about it. I actually do somewhat enjoy listening to Vermillion Pt. 2.

Did you ever watch the Disasterpieces DVD? I'd say that their drummer is actually NOT that great, technically....good in the studio, but...he does a lot of mistakes live. I might be picky, but it kinda ruins it for me.

I'd say their guitarists are good though, although....I don't really like Slipknot anymore. Was HEAVILY into them a few years back, but..more or less grew out of it, or...whatever you say ;)

I'm listening to "All Hope is Gone" now.
And yeah, it's pretty shit.

Although Slipknot have done a handful of good songs. Circle, for example...

absolutely tragic. i thought slipknot were meant to be getting better, their last album was a step in the right direction, especially the dark acoustic tracks, but this is a disaster.

i love slipknot and nobody hasn't to like their songs and i don't care if anybody hate them...IMO all hope is gone good and also psychosocial... :)