New Slough Feg Album In The Works!

Mort Divine

Shrine Maiden of the In-Crowd
Oct 28, 2005
Fargo, ND
That's right, we are in the studio currently recording a new album with long time Co-Producer/Member Justin Phelps
at San Francisco's famed Hyde Street Studios. I put up some studio pics on the media
page, check 'em out.

In other news, we are almost out of Traveller shirts, so order now, cause when they are gone, well they
won't be available till next year or something.

We have been confirmed on the bill for the Heathen Crusade Festival in Minneapolis, MN in Jan. 2007

And yes, I am still working on getting some more videos converted as I have been reminded by several of you.
Sit tight, stay tuned, and maybe we'll post some mp3's that many of you have not yet heard.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Goddamn, I love this band and own everything they've released except the 7'' with Bible of the Devil!

Can't wait, but I hope its a little more epic than Atavism!

I sure as hell don't! I'd been talking about this band around here for a while before more than a couple of people took notice, and they're still not exactly the biggest thing on the scene. Mike Scalzi has one of the best voices in metal, and is a killer guitarist and songwriter with some of the most distinct playing and compositions I've heard in a long time.

Am I the only one that thinks these guys are slightly overrated?

Within what community? I think this is the only message board (pretty sure thats what u are referring to) I have been to where they are openly recognized and praised a pretty good deal (the same way with Arghoslent)... on other forums like on the Metal-Archives one, I see them VERY rarely get talked about or at least mentioned, let alone out in the real world.... which baffles me because this seems like the band most everybody could enjoy.

Anyway, yea, this is superb news. And oh yea, does anyone else find that their first cd is extremely difficult to obtain?

Ironsword is also in the studio, bitches. Not that you people care, but you should. And of course Manilla Road. Now Brocas Helm needs to get to recording.

Good news. Always liked this band. One of the best celtic-tinged metal acts out there along with Primordial.

On a side note... does anyone know where I can find some of their tabs? I haven't managed to find a single one at anywhere (ultimate guitar, metaltabs, gprotab, etc...) I might just go ahead and figure some out myself, but meh, I'm lazy.

Ironsword is actually quite good, found about them because a friend of mine came across them due to his search for Conan themed metal.

Always liked this band. One of the best celtic-tinged metal acts out there along with Primordial.

Funny you should mention them in the same post like that... these are two bands that I've fallen in love with so bad that I bought their entire discographies within a year of first hearing them and not regretted it for a second! I've seen Primordial live already and look forward to Slough Feg at Heathen Crusade II! Should be a great year next year too! :kickass: