New Slough Feg Song + Album Release Digital Resistance

Yep, and that's what I love about Scalzi.
I am sure he sees the irony too!!!!

Simon - Start with Down Among The Deadmen. If that album doesnt do it, then nothing will. I actually just finally got their last one THE ANIMAL SPIRITS myself. It is a good steady pace album, but not really as over the top guitar wise as some of their other stuff.

Great live band.

Yep, and that's what I love about Scalzi.
I am sure he sees the irony too!!!!

Simon - Start with Down Among The Deadmen. If that album doesnt do it, then nothing will. I actually just finally got their last one THE ANIMAL SPIRITS myself. It is a good steady pace album, but not really as over the top guitar wise as some of their other stuff.

Great live band.

I like Traveler more

That's good advice. Even better advice: End with "Down Among the Deadmen."

Ha, well, I wouldnt go that far.
I mean DATD is definitely their most "metal" of releases.

Later releases definitely shows more of a 70s / Lizzy influence as well, but still lot of the folky influences too.

I really would love to see them at the fest someday.

why they were supposed to be on the one this past year but it didn't work out with time and schedule' so they got Manilla Road...so yeah .....I could easily see them on the next one.

The why is 100% $$$$$$$$

I know Greg won't take extreme financial risks.
Granted, it has been a while since Slough Feg has played Chicago and there are a lot of potential fans who have never seen them.

Musically of course would be a perfect fit.

The why is 100% $$$$$$$$

I know Greg won't take extreme financial risks.
Granted, it has been a while since Slough Feg has played Chicago and there are a lot of potential fans who have never seen them.

Musically of course would be a perfect fit.

yes and no....I do know what they ask for a one off and you have to add in price of flying in which isn't cheap, and it isn't at all worthwhile for what they draw. I do see them being on the next one...I could see them though do it as a tour and this just be the one Chicago date like past alehorns.

I know Slough Feg charges an extreme amount but I think they will draw just as well as Manilla Road. Fuck, I'd KILL to see Slough Feg these days.

As for the new song/album, I believe there is a specific concept Scalzi is working with but I don't remember it exactly. I do find the irony behind the album quite entertaining, but hey, it's Metal Blade not SKR.

I know Slough Feg charges an extreme amount but I think they will draw just as well as Manilla Road. Fuck, I'd KILL to see Slough Feg these days.

As for the new song/album, I believe there is a specific concept Scalzi is working with but I don't remember it exactly. I do find the irony behind the album quite entertaining, but hey, it's Metal Blade not SKR.

I guess you can say you have never seen them since you don't know how they don't draw....while they are a band that is loved my many....no one comes out to see them live. I think at most I have seen them in front of like 80 people...that is pushing it for the last Alehorn that they played.

I guess you can say you have never seen them since you don't know how they don't draw....while they are a band that is loved my many....no one comes out to see them live. I think at most I have seen them in front of like 80 people...that is pushing it for the last Alehorn that they played.

I always crack up when I see this. So many bands want $$$$$ but if they don't draw, they should be lowering their price.