new smilies!

.......and how many started thinking their ghost comes and posts here until they realized their posts were from February 2002 :rolleyes: the past is alive :p

i don't like the new rolleyes smilie,btw
:cry:

:zombie: <- looks like me..
altought I am handsome 25-yers old male from southern europe longing to meet handsome horny males from Greece.

I really wanted the ":p" but when I got used to the :sticking my tongue out smiley:, they changed it. :s Ah well
Yeah! I liked the np-option as well..! It's always funn to see what other people are listening to. And it's good for inspiration as well.
*sniff*
The new smilies are funney though. :D

rahvin said:
nice new avvy, wazoo. :)

as for the np option, again: keep on asking mark to bring it back. i'm sure everybody wants it.

rahvin.
yeah, nice avvy wazoo :D. but what do you mean rahvin? are we all supposed to spam mark's inbox? ;)

(and bring back the np option for fucks sake! :mad: )

np: finntroll - jaktens tid - aldhissla

@deepinmisery: not all the time, and not exactly fill it with spam. but sure, if you want to get something back and it seems like it's never happening, i'm sure if you tell mark he'll address the problem straight away or at least explain the situation better than i could (even if i knew, which is not the case).

warning: offer void if what you want back and it's never coming is a lover or stolen property. ;)

rahvin.

for everyone that dislikes :p you stink. the old :p didn't even have his tongue out half the time so he usually looked like a retarded smile. I don't want :p to go away. But I do dislike :( 'cos it looks more angry than sad and :eek: sucks because it looks like a yawn. Seriously, everytime I see :eek: I want to yawn. The old :eek: did kick ass :ill: oh and :s should come back 'cos some people don't like :ill: but I do 'cos it looks ill. :lol:

k, blah :rolleyes:

oh, btw, the old :rolleyes: made me dizzy 'cos it kept moving, I like the new :rolleyes:

oh one more thing, just btw again... Mark said that the NP option will be back after the beta testing is finished. They can't add it right now to the new format 'cos they don't know whether or not it might add more bugs to the system. :cool:

agreed on everything but :rolleyes: and :p. the old :rolleyes: made you dizzy, well, that's because it gave the right idea of people inducing dizziness by way of their condescending eye-rotation. :rolleyes: (<---- see? exactly!). right now it looks like someone who's contemplating a particularly tall idiot.
and :p looks like a guy with a vertical cut on his lips. ok, i agree the other was green, so it could have been iller.

rahvin.

I wish Mark reset the postcounts so those post bitches who think that postcount=status would go crazy :heh:

Thanatos said:
I wish Mark reset the postcounts so those post bitches who think that postcount=status would go crazy :heh:

funny thing is, postcount also has an influence on the quantity of reputation points you give to others and how easy it is for others to affect yours. basically, since i'm above 6 thousand posts, i'm entitled to give humongous boosts to anybody's rep, while very few people can actually lower mine. with due respect to, uh, myself, this sucks. :Smug:

rahvin.