new smilies!

rahvin said:
funny thing is, postcount also has an influence on the quantity of reputation points you give to others and how easy it is for others to affect yours. basically, since i'm above 6 thousand posts, i'm entitled to give humongous boosts to anybody's rep, while very few people can actually lower mine. with due respect to, uh, myself, this sucks. :Smug:

rahvin.

Nice...I feel in the mood for bad reputation spree :devil:

This thread is still alive? :confused:

Too bad the reputation stops at 0. Hmm... the post count affects reputation... then I'll be able to influence reps... if I had time.

:err: at GreatPhoenix's signature. Leave I am 10 001 alone. He is from the same board I crawled from. Not the Opeth board either... but that may mean he's used to the behaviour, as I am. :err:

We should have a
burn.gif
:)burn) smilie.

they are. and the fact that it took me more than two seconds to understand what they were about makes me feel naive and pure like when i was ten years old. thanks for letting me taste my childhood again. :loco:

rahvin.

@rahvin: i'm sorry you'll have to make your own dwarflike smilie yourself, then :p
btw, i can't wait to see a "beware of the dwarf-dragons" sign on your front door :lol: