New Song Available NOW!!!

Sounds pretty sweet. It's weird, the first CD I've heard you guys on was so heavy it was was closer to hardcore, then I got Devils On Both Sides, heavy, but less in your face, and now this, it seems like you guys are placing the microphones back on your instruments or something, not that that's a bad thing. I like it better that way, keep on rocking.

Imp! said:
Sounds pretty sweet. It's weird, the first CD I've heard you guys on was so heavy it was was closer to hardcore, then I got Devils On Both Sides, heavy, but less in your face, and now this, it seems like you guys are placing the microphones back on your instruments or something, not that that's a bad thing. I like it better that way, keep on rocking.

The band has defintely changed over the years. Melody has become more of a concern along with more defined songwriting. There's still plenty of thrashing going on it's just more refined and diverse now. This track is just one facet of the CD. Glad you like it.

Steve

:OMG: Sweet Jeeeeesus!!!!

Finally had a chance to sit down and listen to this a few times - The new song sounds killer!!!! :worship:

The song writing on this is defiantly a huge leap forward - it has some killer melodies, solid riffing and yet maintains that fresh classic thrash overtone. It should be interesting to hear the entire albuma as a whole.

The guitar tones are razor-sharp and the are still very pronounced, Norms vocals are strong and agressive as always, Hammerin' Hank's drums are solid (not bad cupcake!) and I can hear Elena's bass attacks!!!!

Who's guitar solo is that in this song? it's seriously off the hook!

The real test wll be to get this album - crank it up in the home stereo and see how it fairs with the volume turned up to "11'

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
:OMG: Sweet Jeeeeesus!!!!

Finally had a chance to sit down and listen to this a few times - The new song sounds killer!!!! :worship:

The song writing on this is defiantly a huge leap forward - it has some killer melodies, solid riffing and yet maintains that fresh classic thrash overtone. It should be interesting to hear the entire albuma as a whole.

The guitar tones are razor-sharp and the are still very pronounced, Norms vocals are strong and agressive as always, Hammerin' Hank's drums are solid (not bad cupcake!) and I can hear Elena's bass attacks!!!!

Who's guitar solo is that in this song? it's seriously off the hook!

The real test wll be to get this album - crank it up in the home stereo and see how it fairs with the volume turned up to "11'

\m/
Dustin

Hey Dustin glad you like the tune! We appreciate the nice words. The solo is a split with Pat playing the first half and I play the second part with the octave tone.

Hey congrats on being a Dad! I've got 2 so I know what you going thru :)

What's up with K5?

Steve

fossil said:
Hey Dustin glad you like the tune! We appreciate the nice words. The solo is a split with Pat playing the first half and I play the second part with the octave tone.

Hey congrats on being a Dad! I've got 2 so I know what you going thru :)

What's up with K5?

Steve

Thanks Steve! I had no idea you had 2 little ones of your own? :cool:

Eveyone in the K5 camp is just working on album #4 while waiting for #3 to come out - BTW the rest of the band wanted to give a big shout out to you guys - they miss hangin' out!

\m/
Dustin

Imp! said:
:heh: More. Songs. Now.

:Smokin:

In due time. The CD is comming out July 11th (which means it will be available illegally in June HA!) so we'll post another tune before then.

Steve

fossil said:
In due time. The CD is comming out July 11th (which means it will be available illegally in June HA!) so we'll post another tune before then.

Steve

Hehe, the waiting is the hardest part...
:)

But worth it.:kickass: