New song done need opinions and tips !!

i heard 2 or 3 of your previous songs/mixes and this is the first one i like, so good job! :)

which EQs do you use?

@ ether: i don't use my onbaord, i use my audigy 2 ZS.
my pod is just connect stright from the line out to th line in from my audigy 2.
i got a small mixer in between so i can connectleft output and right output.
* the mixer is an SAMSON MDR 6 *
guitar is my epiphone les paul.
DFHS.

@ ReliX: in ths song i only used the nuendo EQ's and bluetubes eq's.

mendel... look into the EMU 1212M soundcard.. they are cheap. $150 bucks.

You can take left out of pod right into a balanced input...

crap.. i'm way on the absynth, not focusing clearly. =)

You are WAY too talented to let a shit ass soundcard stand in your way.. THe red/white things you refer to are RCA jacks.. you wont use those. Maybe we should take a donation pool to get you some coin so you can buy a good interface!

hahaha Ether !!!!! thank you so much for the info :D !!
and about the money, on my birthday ( 17th of may ) i get 500 euro's because i never smoked or used drugs till my 18th.
so i think that could come of handy.

wow, nice job man!
good to hear some good stuff from Friesland!
what did you use for mastering?

Mendel said:
i really dig that audiophile soundcard thing. but it just has 2x those red and white as input and output.

that is just it !?!?! how am i gonna connect other stuff to it ? like my 5.1 speakers !?!? arrgg . . . .:p !!!

Well, you could always have both Audiophile (or some other card) and your on-board 5.1 soundcard installed at once. So, you connect your 5.1 speakers to the on-board card (you're not gonna be using them for monitoring I suppose...) and your monitors to "the-better-card", just make your DVD/DivX software use the on-board card and not the Audiophile one...

Really crushing sound, Mendel, thumbs up! :headbang:

Mendel said:
about the money, on my birthday ( 17th of may ) i get 500 euro's because i never smoked or used drugs till my 18th.

Then I should be Bill Gates by now, cause I'm 28 and haven't been drunk or stoned....EVER! :lol:

Fair play mate, thats brutal and phat the way it should be. so good in fact, so good in fact that do you sell any cds at all??

SickBoy said:
Well, you could always have both Audiophile (or some other card) and your on-board 5.1 soundcard installed at once. So, you connect your 5.1 speakers to the on-board card (you're not gonna be using them for monitoring I suppose...) and your monitors to "the-better-card", just make your DVD/DivX software use the on-board card and not the Audiophile one...

Really crushing sound, Mendel, thumbs up! :headbang:

Then I should be Bill Gates by now, cause I'm 28 and haven't been drunk or stoned....EVER! :lol:

dude . .your just a genious . .that's what im gonna do i guess.
but . . . . is it possible to use monitors also for divx etc films etc ? cause 5 speakers on my desk + 2 monitors . . .i don't have enough space :D

Mendel said:
but . . . . is it possible to use monitors also for divx etc films etc ? cause 5 speakers on my desk + 2 monitors . . .i don't have enough space :D

It's possible, but you'd have to choose your new fancy-schmancy audio card in your divx/dvd viewing program for reproduction first and choose stereo instead of surround. It's just a matter of where you'd like to route the sound...

Mendel said:

It's possible, but you'd have to choose your new fancy-schmancy audio card in your divx/dvd viewing program for reproduction first and choose stereo instead of surround. It's just a matter of where you'd like to route the sound...

All the better cards have ASIO drivers, but Windows drivers as well. You can play music and movies on them no problem at all... I would be silly if they wouldn't support something as basic as mp3/wav/whatever sound reproduction...

Skyweaver said:
love the tune , what style of vocals do you intend on putting on it ?

i never look to a kind of vocls. i just want to be the person who he is with his own voice ( yes i did watch zen of screaming :D )

i do dig the black dahlia murder vocals etc.