NEW SONG FROM "SHADOW WORK" WAS RELEASED TODAY!

arddeth

Jun 12, 2017
It's called "Disconnection System" and oh my god does it remind me of Nevermore. Warrel sounds actually really great here and other guys are just killing it. I almost feel like it could be taken from TGE

Last edited:
Fuck, apparently it was taken down for copyright reasons, it's available on streaming services so go check it out on spotify or somewhere else if you can

This song is killer. Glad they took the time to put what they could together. I hear parts from about 4 different Nevermore songs in there and I don't care. Awesome shit. Can't wait to hear the rest of it!

It has a little bit of the Enemies-era tone, glad these guys pushed it across the finish line although I'm a bit sad that we can't hear his fully-realized version complete with harmonies and more vocal layers. It still means a lot that we are getting to hear his final offering to the music gods....

Very much Nevermore 2.0... the Brazilian guys crushed it......much like when saw Lenny, Dave and crew a few months ago. I stood with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face..