New song/idea/stuff

hmm i cant say much about the mix cause im listening on some cheap headphones. Sounds good though. The cymbals sounded a bit..... thin?? I really like the material. Kinda has a porcupine tree vibe.

I really like the song progression. Some very nice ideas, and well put together IMO..

I love the snare sound and the drums fit well in the mix..

Keep up the good work, would love to hear more from ya..

sounds good man ,, you always post some nice clips!!,, the cymbals sound fine to me , and you always manage to get the toms in superior nice and fat sounding!! good job as usual!

Thanks, glad you like it, I have always worried about toms and cymbals as I feel I have focused ALOT on getting kick/snare to where I like it. :lol:

I could probably mention that this is as usual Superior, PodXT, my guitar and my guitar as bass.

Sounds freaking great, man. Superior sounds really good. Also, pretty cool stuff you did to add "bass" to the song.Totally understandable if you don't have a bass lying around. :)

Any chance you could post the Superior settings and Pod settings? I love the drums you chose, btw. (cymbals, china, toms, ect) I think they all work well together.

Love the section around 2:30, too!

Thanks guys!

I'll see about posting some settings/patches when I get home in a few days.