New song on myspace today

QV

Apr 20, 2006
www.bartfrydrychowicz.com
Hey guys, I'm almost done mixing the new track, we didn't sleep for two days recording and mixing etc and we have to leave for the road in the next few hours so once I have the song ready and posted I will no longer have the time to write messages so I'm posting this in advance...
Hope this makes sense;)
See you on the road!
PS no that didn't make sense...
the song will be on myspace, it's called "Equilibrium"
Bart out.

Bart you are amazing :worship:!!!! it`s an awesome song ... Quo Vadis has a new style for sure and I like it ... will you post another song on ''myspace '' ? and will you plain to make a new tab book ?:kickass:

THANKS ALOT BART FOR THE NEW HIT.

Bart, the new stuff sounds awesome, who did the bass tracks on it? I like the way it's got its own melodies and it's not overpowering the guitars at the same time. By the way I posted on Blabbermouth as well, under a new nickname, my old one got suspended for some reason ( still don't know why )

Wow, the new song is awesome! It's not as thrashy as it used to be, but more melodic... I'm looking forward to hearing it with vocals too!
I'm so glad you've bounced back! :headbang:

Excellent track, definitely more progressive than any other previous Quo Vadis material i've heard. I particularly enjoy the bass track, and how at times, the bass seems to be the lead instrument over the guitars, very original.

Hi Bart, just wondering if you have any idea when you'll have some time to work on the bass tabs book.

Also, how goes recording/mixing of decadawn ?

Thanks

Hey I'm mixing Necronomicon at this time, Decadawn has posted a song from the new album on their myspace, check it out. For the bass tab book I have about half of it done but now that Roxy took on the bass duties you guys should contact her for the tabs, she's much faster in transcribing then me anyway due to her 20 years of piano + her perfect pitch.

Damn that new track is a killer! Are the drums Patrice Hamelin or are they some drum machine? If it's really mr. Hamelin, he really is one hell of a drummer :p