New song posted from Lanfear

Umm, Jugglin' at the Edge was on X to the Power of Ten.

They do have a new album on the way though. They posted a trailer on YouTube but not enough of one to really glean much from it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome band; their first album Zero Poems is classic for me. Much different style. They then went into a power metal direction and everything they have released is fuckin great! Solid band; looking forward to this new album!

Yeah, "Jugglin' ..." is NOT from the new album.

We're actually in the middle of getting a record deal in place for the new album, so it's still a bit too early to put out any new material :)

However, there will be a new song available at a "certain CD compilation only available at a certain music festival" *cough* *cough* ...

The trailer sounds good.

Anymore specifics about when this comes out?

Excuse me Claus; I stand corrected:D

Was that a full album, demo, or EP? I don't think I have ever heard it.

There are two versions of it, at least in the album art/title department. The version I have is just titled "Towers" and has a greenish cover as opposed to the version titled "Towers of February" with a yellowish cover. Both are pretty hard to find now I think. As far as I know its the same lineup that recorded Zero Poems but I'll warn to you advance its not in the same galaxy as that album quality wise (ZP is also one of my alltime favorites).

From http://www.bravewords.com/news/174339 :

"German power metallers LANFEAR have inked a deal with Pure Steel Records subsidiary Pure Legend Records, and will release their new album, This Harmonic Consonance on February 24th, 2012, worldwide.

Says the band: "Todays' music scene has not really that much to do with music. Labels don't search for high quality bands but chase trends to get a share of the decreasing pie. As a band who has been part of the scene for many years it's ridiculous to see how people try to puff hot air to something it will never be. Music is art, most people seem to forget about that! From the start our new label constantly bucked this trend with success. They attach importance on music instead of jumping on bandwagons. With our sixth album, This Harmonic Consonance, we are now a proud part of the family and really look forward to a hopefully long cooperation. "

77146_172766409415274_158050367553545_486295_5119830_n.jpg

The label states: "We had an eye on the German veterans Lanfear since they started and we are very proud to welcome such a name on our label. Lanfear are known to give nothing about any trends. From start they did their own thing without looking to the right or left. Therefore, the band is obviously fitting very good to our label group. It’s not necessary to mention that Lanfear are outstanding musicians and the new album is going to be an absolute killer…. Welcome guys!"