Lanfear for PP7!

The Fiddler

Just Do It.
Nov 27, 2002
Heaven and Hell
I know it's insane to start thinking about PP7 when the two last big bands for PP6 haven't even been announced, but I think I've found a perfect #3 band ready for the next level.

I found about them on the www.metalreviews.com site and Ben has done another great job giving an accurate review ("Another Golden Rage"). We like the same stuff, so when he gave the new Lanfear an 89/100, I went to the Lanfear official homeage for some samples, and WOW! Great, clean vocals and very polished prog/power metal that isn't trying to be a clone of something it isn't. This is their fourth album, and it's obvious they have taken everything they have learned to create a standout CD with "Another Golden Rage".

www.thelanfear.com/main.asp

PP7 is only 19 months away! :loco:

Oh yea Fiddler, I hope I dont sound like Im blowing my own skirt up, but have you checked out Odyssea yet? Italian Power Metal with a healthy dosage of electronics. I think that alot of people here would dig them, alot... especially since they're one of a handful of bands that have done metal this way without sounding like Euro Pop.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Hoorah. I second this, well thats obvious haha. Seriously though, this IS truly a Progressive Power Metal band. They would tear it up in an opening slot.
Ben

The vocalist really makes this disk great. Of course, if the vocalist's main influences are Conception, Queensrýche, Sanctuary, Fates Warning, and Dream Theater, you're going to expect some really melodic, smooth, and soaring vocals from him. "Neo" does deliver on these, and he will only improve with each new release (which is sorta chilling).