Tour 2005

Stormaniac

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2004
Hello there, I'm new here, but I just had to register when I found out that there'll be a Brainstorm tour next year! Hell, yes!!!

Are there plans that a new album will be released before the tour starts?

And another question, sorry: As far as I can understand it will be a headliner tour, am I right?

Is it already clear which bands will support BS?
It would be great to see Lanfear (love them as much as I love Brainstorm and I think they would fit perfectly, they simply killed at the Dong Open Air) and Pathos (great Swedish Power Metal band) as support bands.

Many questions, I know, I know, very sorry for that... :Spin:

Hellcome to the board!! :)

About your questions:
As far as I know the band will hit the studio around November or something, so yes, the tour will be for a new album. And yes, it's gonna be a headliner tour.......FINALLY!!
No support has been announced yet though.

Oh, and congrats on surviving Dong Open Air this year :D

Thx a lot for your quick answer and the warm welcome.
So I'm looking forward to both, album AND tour :loco:

Oh yes, I heard about the "thunderstorms" at the DOA. I haven't been there on Saturday (had to work), so I'm glad not to be "blown away".

Anyway, to see Lanfear for the first time made my day, they rule :headbang:

urinalcakemix said:
Any chance of some US dates?

USA gets no good metal here... I need more
YES!!! Give us US dates! They probably will, judging by their reaction to PPV, and the reaction of the people to them. As someone mentioned elsewhere, a Brainstorm/Tad Morose tour would rule beyond the telling of it. ALMOST as good as Blind Guardian/Symphony X.

Can't wait for the new album! Yep, Andy said that it should be released early 2005, hopefully they can attach themselves to a band touring out here in the US and come visit all us rabid fans again :headbang:

Although as previously said it would be KILLER if they could do a mini tour with Tad Morose :OMG: