ultimate BRAINSTORM tour partners?

Just wondering what band(s) you guys think would be the ideal tour partners for BRAINSTORM? Who you think would make it an awesome gig for yourself personally and also what bands you think would help expose BRAINSTORM and help get them up their with the world's biggest and best Metal acts?
Personally i think if they toured with both NEVERMORE, DREAM THEATRE and JUDAS PRIEST they would win over a multitude of new fans especially outside of Europe in places like the USA, ENGLAND etc.
Think they would also revel in being part of Ozzfest if they could.

www.transcendingmortality.com

Ozzfest would be great. In my opinion Brainstorm is ready to make the next step. As you wrote, I think Judas Priest will be a good tour partner for BS.

Ok, it´s no Metal but I´d like to see Brainstorm and Sebastian Bach on one stage one day.

Centerman said:
Ozzfest would be great. In my opinion Brainstorm is ready to make the next step.

thats right. you go to ozzfest and you own those other bands....you're better than them all. and yes sabbath too. there might be a challenge if Dio was still with em, but no you guys would totally kick their asses and itd be a great way to grow in the us!

Personally any band that isn't belonging to that damn happy melodic metal genre is fine with me ;) I jumped up and down when I had heard they would be touring with Mercenary for the last tour :D That was damn cool! :cool:

índeed! they've toured with almost all the worst (in Cora and my tastes;)) bands by now. Time they get some decent partners!! Yes Mercenary was the first great band (for us) they toured with!

and BS on a nu-metal-core-ozz-fest??? Sounds all wrong to me, but it would be good exposure, I guess.

I think they should tour with thrashier bands :headbang:

Gaunerin said:
Personally any band that isn't belonging to that damn happy melodic metal genre is fine with me ;) I jumped up and down when I had heard they would be touring with Mercenary for the last tour :D That was damn cool! :cool:
And I missed that tour :yell:
I saw Mercenary at Earthshaker though, awesome gig!

My dream tour for Brainstorm would be something like this : Nevermore / Jag Panzer / Brainstorm / Angel Dust
Thanks in advance to any tour promoter reading this topic and making this wish come true ;)

oh yeah....Taddies. If I remember correctly there has actually even been talk about some US dates with them at some point? Like last year or so. But I don't really know. Probably only rumours. :rolleyes:

Yes, Mercenary kicked ass...would be no problem for me to see them again!

My absolute favourite for a three-band package would be: Brainstorm, Rage and Blind Guardian. I´m sure it would "harmonize" quite well, but no one could stand such an evening...neck-wrecking on a new level :D

Well, for sure this will never happen, but we all are dreaming from time to time ;)

i saw Mercenary + Brainstorm together for two times now and everytime it was a damn good evening ;-)

i would have travelled to greece if Brainstorm and Mercenary would have lined up for Germany and Denmark on the Eurovision Contest. Lordi also rocked, wouldn´t have thought it. Now people look crazy at me when they realize "What? you knew them before?" hehe...

Anyway it would be quite interesting to have a Eurovision Metal Song contest.

To say some Tourpartners except mercenary: everyone who is melodic and/or power would be great.

regards
Sebastian

My colleagues were saying that I had probably called in like 75 times to vote for them :rolleyes:
I don't really care at all but I must say I was quite amused when I heard that Lordi won. It's hilarous :D

i got introduced to brainstorm, tad morose, kamelot, and into eternity by my guitarists uncle who actually knows both BS and TM. well, so you other fellow artists all know we get moods and such from different thing, and usually how/when i hear a band/album affects the mood i get...so there is a weird mood i get with these bands and always picture them together...

Brainstorm
Tad Morose
Kamelot
Into Eternity