new song

tendril

mailman
Apr 18, 2004
my own disturbed world
i've got an mp3 from the acoustic gigs in Thessaloniki in december of a song(not completed as Danny said) from the next album.Anyone got :D a site so i can upload it here?

Cerulean said:
You might want to ask Danny's permission first :eek:

if that's the case then every single one of us should go to jail for possesion
of bootlegs. :err:
anyway he played it on one concert just to give us a taste of a new song.it's not the finished version and it's only 2:30 long.
it seems that we greeks are the privileged ones! :D

tendril said:
it seems that we greeks are the privileged ones! :D
ooohh lalala yes you are (ironic)

*reminds all the gigs they played (acoustic or not) were they played new stuff for the first time*

IN YOUR FACE

;)

yeah, go ask Danny first. I remember him having nothing against bootlegs and that, but he wasn't well pleased when someone made a bootleg of the last tour available here. So i think it would be just respectful to ask him whether it might be ok to post it here. Just drop him a pm.

Anyway, i don't like to listen to such previews. I'd rather prefer to listen to it after it's officially released somewhere on an album. but that's just me. ;)

I wouldn't mind listening to it me. But I think you have to ask the musician's permission first, I wouldn't like people to do that with me stuff and I reckon Danny doesn't like that either, but asking doesn't cost anything so why not sending a PM, in the worst case you'll just get a 'no'.

but on the other hand you could put it on the net by your own,and then danny would be able to write a song for unfairness and frustration.dont you want to contribute to the bands evolution? :) :evil:

Ok I've got another alternative : Can you just send me the MP3 ? I don't have a page but I'll listen to it and never share it with anyone, though I won't miss the occasion to give you my impressions on this thread :devil: