New 'Spreading The Disease: 30th Anniversary Edition' Review...

Dan's girlfriend recently tweeted that Dan was really upset, because Charlie had texted him (I guess after a number of previous other texts) basically saying that he intended on doing whatever he could to erase Spitz from Anthrax's history.

I guess Charlie is making good on that, and kind of explains why Spitz has been so openly bitter towards him. Kind of sucks, but something serious must've gone down.

Shame there's no mention of him on STD - despite whatever's happened - there's no denying he was a huge part of Anthrax during those records.

On a cool note - my Amazon order of STD just came in the mail today - Merry Xmas!!!!!!

MOSH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the drama will continue with this band forever. Grown men acting like immature high school kids.

Dan's girlfriend recently tweeted that Dan was really upset, because Charlie had texted him (I guess after a number of previous other texts) basically saying that he intended on doing whatever he could to erase Spitz from Anthrax's history.

I guess Charlie is making good on that, and kind of explains why Spitz has been so openly bitter towards him. Kind of sucks, but something serious must've gone down.

Shame there's no mention of him on STD - despite whatever's happened - there's no denying he was a huge part of Anthrax during those records.

But then again, I recall some of the Charlie's recent tweets that Dan played "great leads" on STD? Maybe he wanted to make up or something?

Never knew there was such pettiness in relation to Danny. It's a shame, and it's childish - to not feature any picture of a band member who contributed greatly to this album. Danny's solos were terrific.

Danny I honestly think was one of the best lead players in the Thrash movement, his leads on Anthrax's albums were always sublime; listen to him on 'Persistence', he's amazing. Fluid player, with a great sense of melody - he never just shredded, his solos always had such melody in them. The solo from 'Be All End All' a fine example, one of many. Anthrax never could replace him, the leads have never been as good since; whether it be Paul Crook or Rob Caggiano, they were good, but Spitz was a class player.