New Strat Day!

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Jun 11, 2009
N.S.W. Australia
After putting the feelers out overseas and finding nothing, I found this tucked away at my local music store. I loves it!

P1010613.jpg

Nom!

P1010615.jpg

P1010616.jpg

P1010617.jpg

Thought I'd get a shot with my LP, just for shits and giggles. It's interesting how olympic white makes vintage white look yellow. :lol:

I have a new duncan YJM fury single coil coming for the bridge.

Drool, love that finish. I have been keeping tabs on Fender Jim Root Strat bodies in the flat white, but I'd take one of those as well haha. What finish is that? It's not Olympic White, is it?

Drool, love that finish. I have been keeping tabs on Fender Jim Root Strat bodies in the flat white, but I'd take one of those as well haha. What finish is that? It's not Olympic White, is it?

It is olympic white. :)

I notice your sheets are clean. They wouldn't be if I saw those two ladies lying on the bed waiting for me :lol:

They weren't clean for long, not once I got between them. ;)

OMG you gave me GAS for one:worship:

This was one of (so I was told by my local) 2 left in Australia. I hit up some peeps in the states to find but one but alas, they all seem to be sold out for this run.

Have to say as far as superstrat style guitars go, only 7 strings interest me.
I'm thinking of getting back into 6 strings and I think I may be seeing a Strat (not necessarily a Fender per se, but definitely a SSS or HSS stratocaster type guitar) in my future.
I guess for a while I used to just think "Ehh, just a Strat" but when you actually pick up and play a really good one, you remember why they are just damn good guitars that sound fucking awesome.

Congrats man :)

Have to say as far as superstrat style guitars go, only 7 strings interest me.
I'm thinking of getting back into 6 strings and I think I may be seeing a Strat (not necessarily a Fender per se, but definitely a SSS or HSS stratocaster type guitar) in my future.
I guess for a while I used to just think "Ehh, just a Strat" but when you actually pick up and play a really good one, you remember why they are just damn good guitars that sound fucking awesome.

Congrats man :)

I think of strats and les pauls in the same company as fine classical instruments like violins and flutes and stuff.