New Stuck Mojo album for FREE

smy1

Apr 8, 2006
Hamburg, Germany
www.faderhead.com
Download it completely (128kbps) for free at Stuck Mojo Media - Official Home of Stuck Mojo Music and Merchandise

And if you like it, buy it later on.

I am kinda annoyed by the fact that Rich has gone even further down the "I'm an ignorant redneck"-road and songs like "For The Cause Of Allah" or "Open Season" (what a dreadful video!!!) make me not want to buy the album.

Overall I think the record is MUCH weaker than Pigwalk or Rising and there's only one really strong track ("That's When I Burn"), but I will buy it anyway because I like the way they handle this self-distribution idea and I am forever indebted to Rich for influencing my guitar playing so much.

I will buy this one for sure!

i don't really care about the political views of mojo, it's been like that for years really... for me.. the music counts.
as a person, Rich kicks ass, one of the friendliest musicians i have talked to... down to earth as well.. and one hell of a guitar player...

:( I can't stand that "yeeahh wohaw go America secession is the right thing to do" hick attitude. I mean, I'm an American and I can't stand the "go America" point of view, so I can only imagine how other countries will take this.

Yeah man... that splawn sounds amazing! as does the entire mix really.. drums were recorded at Andy's studio a few months ago.

I will buy this one for sure!

i don't really care about the political views of mojo, it's been like that for years really... for me.. the music counts.
as a person, Rich kicks ass, one of the friendliest musicians i have talked to... down to earth as well.. and one hell of a guitar player...

That's what annoys me the most: I've hung with Rich, Bonz or Corey on their German tours in 97 and 98 and Rich has been such a nice, eloquent and cool guy. He also has been around the globe often enough to be able to understand that your own view is only your view, which makes it even harder to understand the political view he puts forth in his lyrics.

Not mentioning the fact that he will have an even harder time reaching a bigger audience (although that is probably out of the question anyway with Mojo).

Am I the only one who thinks that the songs are really weak?

Give the songs a few more spins man... and on top of that, enjoy the mix! some parts (open season - 3:23 and forth) sounds really, really heavy...

Good tones, mix, etc...

I hate the stupid lyrics. I can't support a band that reinforces ignorance and racism. I thought these guys were better than this... disappointed in that aspect alone really, otherwise sounds cool.

Gave the rest of the tracks a listen... well... what I could tolerate of them.

Seriously, the lyrics disgust me. It's completely false and ignorant, just generally bigoted, intelligence insulting comments that make me ashamed to be from America.

stupid lyrics :puke: , great guitar tone :headbang: , worst album cover ever :puke: :puke: :puke: , not so good like rising and the previous one that i forgot the name (the best album of them)!!! but not the worst

*edit* home is a GREAT song! loved it!

I am not the biggest fan, but I admire the premise of the release and I hope it works out for them because I think it is the future of commercial music as far as distribution and killing the corporate machine that doesn't pay the artists

The more i listen to it, the better it gets!

Really cool song "the sky is falling"... great synths, great vocals, overall great disc... can't wait to get mine soon.

Mojo is not Mojo without Bonz.... Its just another R-Ward project... I will buy the album just to support Rich. He definitely deserves more from this business then he has gotten, such an underrated player and showman.. I have had the pleasure of sharing the stage with the Mojo crew many times and they will definitely be some of my fondest memories.. Sad things will never be what they were back in '95...

well.....I'm not much a lyricist myself, so I could care less about the content of that. I normally don't pay attention to any lyrics of any band....but just the way the words put ontop of music.....kinda like guitar solos! I just love music.

Guitars are real good on a few songs! Nice!!!:headbang: That's a Splawn huh? And cab? Sounds good!

Drums are pretty good too.

Some of the songs are cheesy though I admit!:ill:

But I do admire his letter on their page. Very informative!:worship:

Never heard this band before, I kind of seriously dislike it, mostly for the lyrics, secondly because it's kind of repetative. However, the production does sound great, and the letter was very cool (also disconsertingly passive aggressive)