New Sunburst disc is awesome!

Otherwise known as "what if Nevermore were fronted by Khan." Preordering this disc was one of the best moves I've made this year. Holy shit I want this badly.

I know I'm late to the party (and saw that Glenn has posted this earlier), but they came up on my YouTube feed and it was pretty awesome.

I really love the lyrics to the album too, had to wait for the CD to discern some of the things being sung about but it all came clear once that arrived. Great great album one of my favs.

Bear

This was another band I bought just from reviews from this board. Never heard of them before but read all the reviews here and bought the disc. One of the best discs I have bought here recently. Amazing vocals - amazing guitar work. This is really good stuff and will be looking for more from these guys. The singer is in another band - right?? - Is that other band as good as this one?

Thanks,
Brand

This was another band I bought just from reviews from this board. Never heard of them before but read all the reviews here and bought the disc. One of the best discs I have bought here recently. Amazing vocals - amazing guitar work. This is really good stuff and will be looking for more from these guys. The singer is in another band - right?? - Is that other band as good as this one?

Thanks,
Brand
He's in at least two others. Black Fate is very reminiscent of Conception, and Innosense is very reminiscent of Kamelot. I own the former, and it's fantastic, but I haven't gotten the latter yet.

Appreciate the feedback and will look for both of them. But will be hard pressed to beat Sunburst. This disc kicks all kinds of ass.

Brand