new Testament album update

Great- as always when I'm drunk I say things that I don't really mean and can't even understand what I wanted to say. Forget this pathetic post, if you can. I just wonder how the fuck was I able to turn the computer on and write grammatically correct (although the post doesn't really stick together)? Anyway, I don't really know what I had meant when I said the thing about not getting younger. I guess (just guess) that it was a hope that they'll release as many albums as they can before their call it a day, but expressed in a really akward and stupid way (I really wouln'd have said such a trivial thing if I were at least a little sober). And I didn't really want anyone to keep us informed everyday that they're still working on it, did I? If anyone was offended by this crap, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. And, although it may be hard to believe, I'm not as retarded as it may seem after reading this post...or maybe not, whatever. Anyway, I just woke up and am terribly hung over and I'm not gonna drink vodka with beer and wine anymore...until next time...at least when I'm in proximity of my computer. :ill:

I had always followed that rule too...well, until yesterday at least. But when I'm buzzed I don't really think about what I shouldn't do- I just do whatever comes to my drunken mind. The results are shown above...
glotz.gif

I apologize if I'm outa the loop, but what is James Murphy's status with the band? Has his health improved enough to be able to play and/or tour with the band on the upcoming album?

Add Dave Lombardo in and I still don't think there has ever been a better bunch of metal all-stars assembled as there was for the Gathering.

I think James's health has improved, but I doubt he'll tour with TestAmenT again (maybe as a 'special guest' one day), because Steve Smythe seems to be a permement member. He's been with the band for three years and he's probably the right man for them. As for Dave, I don't think he ever was a member- he just jammed with his TestAmenT friends and made a kick-ass record with them. He didn't even finish the tour, as he had other duties (Grip inc., Fantomas) and now that he's back in Slayer he probably won't record with TestAmenT again. Besides Jon Allen is now the full-time drummer- not only hired for touring. However, there are people here that are better informed than me and they can tell more.