New album update??

JimmyPL

Jan 23, 2004
Hey TL come on give us some update about new album, write anything for example they wrote 3 songs and one song title is ... but it may change :Spin:

We are dying to hear some news about new album and how is Eric doing.

Exclusive from HiddenLegions,

This just in .....

Eric Peterson is writting the new Testament record. He formed an E minor chord today and is working on forming some more chords to form another song. :D

More to follow later :wave:

TL an HL thanks a lot for some news, that`s better than nothing a least we know that something happens :hotjump:

Testament Legions said:
They're working on the new songs and Eric is going through physical therapy. Don't mean to sound like a broken record.

I'll try to get a more thorough update very soon.
You don't sound like a broken record. A broken record would sound like this:
They're working on the new songs and Eric is, They're working on the new songs and Eric is, They're working on the new songs and Eric is...

well some news is better then no news. it will be cool to hear there new stuff.

I heard they were gonna record a song today but then Chuck was like "hey Eric...you try those java chip frapachinos at Starbucks yet?". Eric was like "no...wtf is that?" And then Chuck is like all "Let's blow this popsicle stand brutha" and they left and just felt like chilling for the rest of afternoon in the sun so they called it a day. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive. ;)

Steiner said:
I heard they were gonna record a song today but then Chuck was like "hey Eric...you try those java chip frapachinos at Starbucks yet?". Eric was like "no...wtf is that?" And then Chuck is like all "Let's blow this popsicle stand brutha" and they left and just felt like chilling for the rest of afternoon in the sun so they called it a day. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive. ;)
You put some thought into that one dude :tickled:

Steiner said:

:D

hiddenlegions said:
Exclusive from HiddenLegions,

This just in .....

Eric Peterson is writting the new Testament record. He formed an E minor chord today and is working on forming some more chords to form another song. :D

More to follow later :wave:

Hail HL & TL, never a broken record..........always an optimist! Thanks HL :tickled: :Spin:

hiddenlegions said:
You put some thought into that one dude :tickled:
I have 4 cases of wine leftover that never got drunken from my wedding reception. Until today I didn't know you could put the cork back on once a bottle had been opened. I shit you not. I'm a moron. I know nothing about any alcohol other than beer so, consequently, I've been cracking open a bottle of red wine every couple of nights for the last few weeks and literally drinking till the bottle is empty.

That earlier post was blur. In "red wine world" it was hysterical. I'm sure of that, or else I would have never written it. In reality it's a little :err: :confused: :Smug: . Forgive me.

Steiner said:
I have 4 cases of wine leftover that never got drunken from my wedding reception. Until today I didn't know you could put the cork back on once a bottle had been opened. I shit you not. I'm a moron. I know nothing about any alcohol other than beer so, consequently, I've been cracking open a bottle of red wine every couple of nights for the last few weeks and literally drinking till the bottle is empty.

That earlier post was blur. In "red wine world" it was hysterical. I'm sure of that, or else I would have never written it. In reality it's a little :err: :confused: :Smug: . Forgive me.
:tickled: