Update on the new record...?

pest666

Oct 15, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
Any chance one of you can wrangle Eric or Chuck into giving us an official update on the album? Song titles, when they are going to record for sure, is it 12 songs, tentative release date, etc...??

^ do you think you could manage to be less of a tool? I'm aware of what was said, but I asked if we could get an OFFICIAL statement to the facts..... last I checked, you weren't that official.

BY THE WAY...... In the future, stop acting like an idiot. You do this same thing on the Exodus board (IE act like a major tool), where you think the rest of us are as dumb as you. Believe it or not, some of us CAN keep track of what's going on...... if you don't like it, don't respond to my threads.

(I really tried to find a nice way to respond to you Capt. Obvious, but you really are annoying as fuck, not to mention incredibly dense, so try as I might its just not gonna happen).

pest666 said:
^ do you think you could manage to be less of a tool? I'm aware of what was said, but I asked if we could get an OFFICIAL statement to the facts..... last I checked, you weren't that official.

BY THE WAY...... In the future, stop acting like an idiot. You do this same thing on the Exodus board (IE act like a major tool), where you think the rest of us are as dumb as you. Believe it or not, some of us CAN keep track of what's going on...... if you don't like it, don't respond to my threads.

(I really tried to find a nice way to respond to you Capt. Obvious, but you really are annoying as fuck, not to mention incredibly dense, so try as I might its just not gonna happen).
What the fuck is your problem? Like I was supposed to know you fucking read the thread and saw it? You make it sound like I fucking replied to you calling you a million fucking names for not knowing what was posted in that thread when all I did was reply with a simple fucking sentence and a link.

My point is you're annoying, and yet you keep responding. Your responses are like you read the last chapter of a book, and suddenly you seem to know everything about it. And this isn't the first time.

While I appreciate your attempt to "help", I am more than aware of what's going on. BUT I THOUGHT, maybe, just MAYBE, if possibly ERIC or CHUCK (people who may be able to give some definitive answers) gave an update, there would be something a little more concrete.

In closing, if you don't like it, I don't care. This is my last response on the topic. You have a bad habit of not listening and make less than brilliant responses, and its getting old. How's Soppe treating you by the way.....? (can we get an emoticon that gives the finger or something?)

pest666 said:
My point is you're annoying, and yet you keep responding. Your responses are like you read the last chapter of a book, and suddenly you seem to know everything about it. And this isn't the first time.

What because of that thing about Menza or something? :err:
pest666 said:
While I appreciate your attempt to "help", I am more than aware of what's going on. BUT I THOUGHT, maybe, just MAYBE, if possibly ERIC or CHUCK (people who may be able to give some definitive answers) gave an update, there would be something a little more concrete.

I get that, its just I didn't know if you saw that or not, and were interested, jeez.
pest666 said:
In closing, if you don't like it, I don't care. This is my last response on the topic. You have a bad habit of not listening and make less than brilliant responses, and its getting old. How's Soppe treating you by the way.....? (can we get an emoticon that gives the finger or something?)
Last email I got from him was in response to me asking if all those bootlegs he had were audio or video. If he doesn't reply, oh well. But whatever.

Hey TL

Spitfire Records have revealed that TESTAMENT plan to issue their new album through the label in June. The band, who are currently working on material for the album, also plan to release a new DVD in September. Stay tuned for more details.

The label revealed it?

OfficerNice said:
Hey TL

Spitfire Records have revealed that TESTAMENT plan to issue their new album through the label in June. The band, who are currently working on material for the album, also plan to release a new DVD in September. Stay tuned for more details.

The label revealed it?

HA, that's news to me. It ain't official if we don't say it's official.