NEW Testament Bootleg: Live in Paris, 5/9/05!!!

Nice to see a new boot being released, but wasn't the sound really bad in Paris? (that's what I've heard plus there were two clips of PWYP and The Haunting posted on some French website and then on blabbermouth and their sound quality was pretty bad). I hope it's the best there is since they've decided to have it released.
TL, what about the official DVD from this tour from the London gig? Is it still coming out this year?

Hi everbody!

I have got Yesterday the Bootleg DVD. This is a great quality and I am very that I have bought this bootleg.

TL!
Do you released the Show from Dieburg, May,14th,2005? I hope so, than I am a crazy collector from Testament. My friend and I stand in the pit and sang all songs incl. "In to the Pit" in the Micro!!!!

i just got my copy of the dvd and its in fuckin mono not stereo...what is the reasoning for this, the sound is not very clear and its filmed from one position. although i can't say im completely disappointed cause at least i have seen the original lineup on dvd...iam not that happy cause the quality is not as good as i thought it would be....kind of a bummer, i expected much better :cry:

The Destroyer said:
i just got my copy of the dvd and its in fuckin mono not stereo...what is the reasoning for this, the sound is not very clear and its filmed from one position. although i can't say im completely disappointed cause at least i have seen the original lineup on dvd...iam not that happy cause the quality is not as good as i thought it would be....kind of a bummer, i expected much better :cry:

Some peope just don't seem to understand the concept of the word, 'bootleg', do they?

I have the DVD - it's fucking awesome compared to some of the others they have for sale. Sure, it was shot from one camera (as most bootlegs are clown shoe...), and the sound is clear as fuck - obviously taken direct from the soundboard! Perhaps you're just deaf in one ear?

As far as I'm concerned you have fuck all to complain about! The band clearly stated on the merch page, 'OFFICIAL BOOTLEG' & NOT, 'OFFICAL 3D PROFESSIONAL MULTI-CAMERA FILMED, YOU CAN PRACTICALLY SMELL THE SWEAT AND FEEL THE BLOOD DRIP FROM YOUR EARS, DVD'.

Perhaps if you were expecting more... you should have waited to purchase the OFFICIAL 'Live In London' DVD, when it comes out next month??? Although I have the feeling you'll no doubt whine about that, and even if they played a private show in your fucking bedroom as well...

Ramses-Bringer Of War said:
Some peope just don't seem to understand the concept of the word, 'bootleg', do they?

I have the DVD - it's fucking awesome compared to some of the others they have for sale. Sure, it was shot from one camera (as most bootlegs are clown shoe...), and the sound is clear as fuck - obviously taken direct from the soundboard! Perhaps you're just deaf in one ear?

As far as I'm concerned you have fuck all to complain about! The band clearly stated on the merch page, 'OFFICIAL BOOTLEG' & NOT, 'OFFICAL 3D PROFESSIONAL MULTI-CAMERA FILMED, YOU CAN PRACTICALLY SMELL THE SWEAT AND FEEL THE BLOOD DRIP FROM YOUR EARS, DVD'.

Perhaps if you were expecting more... you should have waited to purchase the OFFICIAL 'Live In London' DVD, when it comes out next month??? Although I have the feeling you'll no doubt whine about that, and even if they played a private show in your fucking bedroom as well...

dude...relax...i never said i wanted a fucking refund and that it was a ripoff. im really glad i have the performance and it is very cool. i actually did miss the part about it being a bootleg to be honest...i read the news story on blabbermouth and ordered it that instant...literally took 5 minutes and i really missed that part cause of the excitement. had i seen that part, i would have not made that post. i really dont know why the sound is only coming out of the left speaker, it does not make any sense to me either.

I want the Dieburg concert on DVD, because I stood with my friend in the PIT and scream all the songs from the GIG. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

smokeweed6669 said:
How come its not in the merch section? I have all the others and would
like to get a copy of this one.

Am i to late?

I imagine back at the Legions Headquarters, they are swamped with orders because people are curious to see if Testament can still kill with the reunion show.

I think once the initial order backlog has been cleared for this first batch, and if the Legions decide it's still generating interest, you may see the DVD back on the site for sale...

The Paris show is actually really good quality, but I think you're right - once the Live In London comes out everyone will rape their wallets for that one, by which time only the die-hard collectors would want the Paris one as well.