New TESTAMENT merch added, as well as re-stocks!

Check it out kiddies!!! :D

We are pleased to offer you for the holiday season, merchandise saved and imported from Europe for Testament fans, sold exclusively here at the Testament Legions site. These specially designed t-shirts and hoodies are from the European summer festivals that Testament played this past year. Check out the 'Merch' section and place your order soon, as these items will sell out quickly!

"Demonic" CD on sale for $6.66 (U.S.)/ $9.66 (O/S) - 'til X-mas!!!

We've re-stocked some items that sold out earlier, so review the 'Merch' page carefully before placing your order.

http://www.testamentlegions.com/

Testament Legions said:
Check it out kiddies!!! :D

Amen Sista! Thank God for the Hooded Sweatshirt. I was constantly picked on by Trav because he kept saying it was his and I kept wearing it cuz it's mine. Thanks to you, I just got him one for his birthday! Thanks TL!

ahhhhh i really want the first strike hoodie, but its out of stock, do any of the legions know where i can find this besides the merch page at TL.com, cause it says its sold out

Sorry for not answering sooner, folks. I've been severely incapacitated :p.

Let's see... the new Euro merch runs a bit smaller, so take that into consideration. We won't have more, this will be it, so if you snooze, you lose.

Beanies would be awesome... I'm sure the bosses will take that into consideration the next time around.