I Just Mailed Testament Merch Today, & Update!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Now........All of you that ordered one item(except Monsters Of Rock DVD), I mailed all your items today, Example: Osaka, Omni, Santa Monica, DVD's......Or T-shirt, or a sweatshirt.......then it was mailed 1st Class Mail direct from the Post Office today, you should get it within 1 to 3 days in the US.......Overseas, they were mailed Airmail, probably within a week depending where you live & your Local & Country Post Office's may vary........If you ordered a signed Demonic, those will be mailed out the same way within the next 2 or 3 days.......If you ordered 2 or more items, and want the bonus Autographed 8X10, those will be mailed out this week also, I'm waiting for the signed Photo's that are being done tonight(Eric) & tomarrow(Chuck).........If you oredered the X-Mass special(All 3 DVD's), we are waiting for The Monsters Of Rock Bonus DVD to be delivered(within a week or 2, at most)........If you ordered just the Monsters Of Rock DVD, same thing waiting one to 2 weeks max, for delivery & then I'll mail them out & post to let you know the day I do that.

Please note:

If you ordered all 3 DVD's(Osaka, Santa Monica, Omni), before the the X-Mass deal was announced, then you will still recieve the Monsters Of Rock DVD as a free bonus, but you will still have to wait alittle more extra time, for the Monsters DVD to be delivered to me. So if you ordered Osaka, Santa Monica, & the Omni, all at once, I have them ready to be shipped out when the Monsters DVD arrives.....So your waiting alittle longer but also get the X-Mass special for free, even though you ordered these before it was announced. I hope this is clear.
If you ordered all of these DVD's seperately(at different times), then it does not count for the Special deal Bonus.

Any questions, either post them here, & I'll answer them...........Or PM me, if anything is not clear.

Happy Holidays.......More BootLegs & a NewLine Of Merch being designed for early next year........As well as the Re-Release of "Seen Between The Lines"....
That will be available for the first time on DVD, now with Extra Footage, only available before on VHS, and only in the Japanese version. Plus the New album in 2005......So Testament is about to take off again in 2005........Happy New Year!

allllright thanks alot DE, your helpfullness and goodwill that you do all of the things for the band and the fans, is just something alot of people lack, your a good person indeed. hopefully my gifts arive in time for good ol xmas/bday(same day...yuck) me and all of the other fans appreciate all you do

OK......I have now got all the 8X10's signed.........I'm off to the Post Office with all 2 item orders......So if you ordered just 2 items(excluding Monsters Of rock, which I am still waiting to get)........they have been mailed, see first post for how long & what type of method used.......Now all thats left is to wait for The Monster Of Rock DVD to be delivered to me from the Manufactuer, so all you X-Mass Specials, are packed & ready to go.....Also all single Monster Orders are too.......Thank You for being patient.......Merry X-Mass!

I am getting The Monsters Of Rock DVD today........I'll be mailing them out today, or tomarrow at latest.........I also will be mailing the signed CD's out tomarrow.
When I do.......I'll post again when I mail them out....thanks for your patience...........Testament Merch

OK....The Latest.......I mailed out a ton of Merch today.......So if you ordered anything recently, it probably went out.........If you ordered any signed CD's they go out tomarrow morning.........I have only 7 orders no filled.......I'm waiting for more Osaka DVD's(ran out) to come in this week.......But I'll mail all the other DVD's, pictures, picks, stickers, tomarrow also, direct from the Post Office.......So if your name appears on this list, then your order is on the way......But less The Osaka DVD, which will be mailed out seperately later this week, or early next week, at the latest........Sorry about the delays.......Here are the Names:

Thomas Lin
Olivia Rivera
Richie Tice
James Hicks
David Palmisciano
Carl Le Beauvant
Douglas Caines

Again these people will have thier orders shipped tomarrow, but without the Osaka DVD, which will be mailed seperately as soon as I get them from the Manufacturer........And thats it, everything else is on the way already, or tomarrow at the latest!

Thanks to all who have waited patiently, Happy Holidays, from Testament & Crew!

Due To A PayPal Error..........We just recieved over 70 orders that we did not know we had, for the XMass Special only.......So we are now processing these out, starting tomarrow........We are still waiting for more Osaka's to arrive.....I thought we were caught up.......But now I'm working extra hard to complete these orders that were not made available to me til today......PayPal has located the problem, & fixed it, so it will not happen again. Thanks to a girl named Cindy who wrote me that she got her Swearshirt but not her XMass Special, I then contacted PayPal, & they inadvertently transferred SOME(72) of the orders to our old, discontinued AOL Email address......If it was'nt for her inquirery, we would not have known, til later, when everyone started to ask where thier orders were? So thanks Cindy! We are trying hard to catch up on these! Thanks for your paitence!

Walter
Testament Merch.

If you ordered a XMass Special on Dec 13th or later, We are working on those right now......Some have been filled and are on the way as stated above......Some are being processed this week, & should be in the mail by next week.......Thanks

Deadly Embrace said:
Due To A PayPal Error..........We just recieved over 70 orders that we did not know we had, for the XMass Special only.......So we are now processing these out, starting tomarrow........We are still waiting for more Osaka's to arrive.....I thought we were caught up.......But now I'm working extra hard to complete these orders that were not made available to me til today......PayPal has located the problem, & fixed it, so it will not happen again. Thanks to a girl named Cindy who wrote me that she got her Swearshirt but not her XMass Special, I then contacted PayPal, & they inadvertently transferred SOME(72) of the orders to our old, discontinued AOL Email address......If it was'nt for her inquirery, we would not have known, til later, when everyone started to ask where thier orders were? So thanks Cindy! We are trying hard to catch up on these! Thanks for your paitence!

Walter
Testament Merch.

I think I had a pay pal error myself, and I wasn't sure if it went through, no confirmation. I didn't want to order twice....So, I'm SOL.

Deadly Embrace said:
Thanks to a girl named Cindy who wrote me that she got her Swearshirt but not her XMass Special, I then contacted PayPal, & they inadvertently transferred SOME(72) of the orders to our old, discontinued AOL Email address......If it was'nt for her inquirery, we would not have known, til later, when everyone started to ask where thier orders were? So thanks Cindy!

Walter
Testament Merch.
You are very welcome! And thank you. I received my package today. :worship:

I just got more Osaka DVD's in, so these people named below are
packed up & ready to be mailed Monday Morning.......

Thomas Lin
Olivia Rivera
Richie Tice
James Hicks
David Palmisciano
Carl Le Beauvant
Douglas Caines

& CinInflames.........

And I will also be getting out more XMass orders too..........!

Thanks Again,

Test Merch

I just mailed a shit load of Merch today........And the rest of the orders will be done by Tuesday or wednesday! So if you were wondering......Its most likely on the way, or will be on the way shortly! Thank You!

I mailed a small amount of orders today(10)....I mailed over 40 orders yesterday.......All XMass orders have been upgraded to Priority Shipping, 2 to 3 days max delivery time in the US........I have 65 XMass orders ready to go out tomarrow..........All orders placed in 2004 have been mailed already, or will be by tomarrow morning!.........All 2005 orders will be shipped out next week....Thanks......thats the latest!