Testament Bootleg X-Mass Special....Bonus/Monsters Of Rock 1988

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Testament X-Mass Special/Plus Bonus..........Buy 3 Bootleg DVD's......And get Monsters Of Rock 1988 Free........Monsters Of Rock, filmed in front of a crowd of 80,000 (plus) in Germany........edited professionally from an eight camera shoot.......includes 3 songs......Into The Pit.....Raging waters.......and.......The New Order.....And a rare interview from Metal Hammer, of the whole band, with very candid moments early in thier career. The Festival crowd is the same crowd which appears in Testament's Video of Nobody's Fault, in Chuck's dream sequence, airel views...30 minutes long....Never before released, a young energized Testament, running around on stage, playing with youthful intensity on the bands biggest Tour(at that time). Here's your chance to own all 4....Also as a bonus, with purchase of X-Mass Special......an 8X10 band photo signed by Chuck & Eric, personally to you, and 2 different Testament stickers, and Chuck's Testament Guitar pick(very rare)......Offer for a limited time only..............Or you can order the 4th BootLeg installment(Monsters Of Rock), seperately for $9.99 plus S&H......

Here's the link to the Merch Page to order:

http://www.testamentlegions.com/merch2.htm

SlayerNPG said:
Is the deal still on that if you just order any two items you still get the autogrpahed 8x10?

Yes the deal is still on........If you buy ANY 2 Items, I'll include an 8X10 Band Promo Autographed to you personally by Eric & Chuck........That still goes, TL just confused by so many things hapening at once........But I'm the one who, gets the orders packaged, & mails the Merch myself, as well as gets the guys to Autograph photo's etc........And it was my idea to include some extras for all you guys!

sweeeet, i bought my older brother the biker sweatshirt and the santa monica dvd, hopefully they will arive in time to give to him for xmas, i think ill give him the pic too, even though xmas is my bday...ya mega suck huh, i wont be getting any sweet testament stuff, my sweatshirt ripped, someone stole my souls of black sticker from my car, and the only thing i have left are my cds and my greenhouse effect patch on my jacket...no one will know, or spend the time to get me anythinig, even though everyone close to me knows testament is my favorite band of all time

What a splendid idea to release such package! I am so going to buy it as soon as I find out how to do it (Poland is not included in PayPal, I think) and get back from the holidays- hopefully the items won't have run out by then :)

Well since The X-Mass Special was added alot later than we had hoped for, and X-Mass is almost here........We will be extending it through the month of January 2005.........& Polish Legions buyers........We can work something out through the mail, if you guys would like, PM me.........So the X-Mass Special is now a New Years Special also!!!!!!