New Testament song-Afterlife

OH hell yeah! Though the sound is bad, it sounds like Testament always have. That's good enough for me. Chucks vocals are awsome as always, the drums are pounding and there's leads all over the place. LOVE IT!

Sounds good. Chucks vocals sound like the are more back toward the older singing rather than the deathier style of late.... although it's really hard to tell much because of the quality.

I was there it was a pretty awesome song, if thats what Testament are going to sound like on their new label then I likie. I should of bootlegged it but I was saving my memory space on my camera for burnt offerings which they didn't end up playing:cry:

Great job man, can't wait to here it in better sound quality...
Sounds like a very melodic mid tempo song, but with chucks heavy vocals!...really interesting, but I think we need more fast thrash on the other songs of the new album, don't we?

Great job man, can't wait to here it in better sound quality...
Sounds like a very melodic mid tempo song, but with chucks heavy vocals!...really interesting, but I think we need more fast thrash on the other songs of the new album, don't we?

Yes!! speed.. brutality! Evil !! .Making all other bands ashamed with heads hung low.I'm going to go check out this song now:)

I'm probably in the minority, but I'll wait to hear a studio track. I don't want to hear some crappy sounding bootleg of a new song. When the band or Nuclear Blast puts up a fully mastered song to check out, then I'll listen to it.

I can't hear shit, it sounds like a sludgy muddy mess due to the poor sound recording. I will wait for the new album before I judge anything about this new song, because I can't hear it anyway. I have faith in the band trust me, especially with Alex back in the band ripping more leads, and Barkers youthful thunderous drumming which will be interesting to hear in March.

The suond isn't the better but the song seems to be good.....now.......we are waiting for the cd.......it will reveal the truth....:headbang: