New Theocracy merch available!

Very cool, thanks! Now I need to gather some cash....

Dude, that hoodie is sweet! And it is indeed a zip-up, right? Not a pullover?

The shirts look good, except for the black logo with a white stroke. Bad choice imho, though I still plan on getting them.

I think I may order that Wages of Sin 7", too...although I don't have a turntable, currently. What I really want to do is to find me a copy of the Japanese import version of Mirror of Souls, with "Wages of Sin" on it as a bonus track. Should have ordered it when it was still available new...oh, well.

What is "Theocrappella"? Anyone heard it? Is it a joke song?

I think I may order that Wages of Sin 7", too...although I don't have a turntable, currently. What I really want to do is to find me a copy of the Japanese import version of Mirror of Souls, with "Wages of Sin" on it as a bonus track. Should have ordered it when it was still available new...oh, well.

What is "Theocrappella"? Anyone heard it? Is it a joke song?

You can get Wages of Sin as a digital download from iTunes or Amazon. Unless of course you want the Japanese version as a collector's item or something like that.

Theocrapella is, according to Ulterium Records, "a mix-down of different choirs from the "Mirror of Souls" album."

Yeah, I know Amazon has it, but I just like to have the actual, physical product. I'm old school that way. To me, it's far superior than just an intangible mp3 file. Thanks for the advice, though!

Yeah, I know Amazon has it, but I just like to have the actual, physical product. I'm old school that way. To me, it's far superior than just an intangible mp3 file. Thanks for the advice, though!

Oh, sure.....I understand. I actually prefer to have physical copies as well. I just tend to end up buying digital because I get more music for my money.

I just tend to end up buying digital because I get more music for my money.

Oh, totally. I must admit, it is tempting to just buy albums this way instead of the actual CD, because like you said, I could get twice as much for my money, or more. But I'm just too old and set in my ways, haha!

Buy the limited edition Mirror of Souls? The digibook? It comes with Wages of Sin on it.

Cool, thanks! I just assumed that was another vinyl version. But it is a CD, apparently! Thanks for the heads up, bro.

Theocrapella is the choruses of on eagles wings, bethlehem, absolution day, laying the demon to rest, and 3 mirror of souls choruses, and also the part after the second chorus of 'on eagles wings,' and is completely accapella, with all choirs able to be heard.

I like the new merch, even while I already own the WoS tee (which is great btw). However, the bright WordArt-ish red text on the back of the AtWB tee kinda drags me away. Might just buy it anyway...:D

I like the new merch, even while I already own the WoS tee (which is great btw). However, the bright WordArt-ish red text on the back of the AtWB tee kinda drags me away. Might just buy it anyway...:D

I would have preferred something with the crown of thorns logo like they did with the Wages of Sin shirt. Still, the ATWB cover looks great and therefore so does that shirt.

Had a dream that I saw a guy at school wearing a shirt with the atwb art on it just like that. I think this is a sign that I must get it.

I'm seriously thinking through getting As the World Bleeds, Wages of Sin, or Laying the Demon to Rest shirts. I've regretted not getting the LTDTR one since it went out of stock.

But I'm still hooked on the idea of a shirt with all of the lyrics of I AM scattered all over it.

All these shirts are the freakin bomb!
I got the Laying the demon to rest shirt. I have wanted it ever since they went out of stock. I even considered getting the XXL shirt that was in stock and just trying to shrink the crap out of it.

I love the wages of sin graphic, but I cannot for the life of me tell what the top person is doing.

I see the one guy is reaching up out of the water with his hand, but what the heck is the other guy doing? It looks like he's holding a glowing tumbler?

I can't seem to find a bigger version of the pic.

I love the wages of sin graphic, but I cannot for the life of me tell what the top person is doing.

I see the one guy is reaching up out of the water with his hand, but what the heck is the other guy doing? It looks like he's holding a glowing tumbler?

If I see it right, he's holding a glass of water.

I see the one guy is reaching up out of the water with his hand, but what the heck is the other guy doing? It looks like he's holding a glowing tumbler

He's holding a glass of water. You should listen to/learn the song, because then it would make a lot more sense. :)