New to Impulses, hows my sound?

Thank you! Well I did pan one track hard left and one hard right. I feel the lead is a bit drowned, I laid it right in the middle. My main concern is the more aggressive voice of the ryhthm tracks. I was aiming for a more rounder, smoother sound. Even with Mesa eq'ing still quite hot. I used the 8505 plugin and lecab with a TS in the beginning. I tamed the gain quite a bit, in my eyes, but still would like any tips on how to smooth it out!!!!

he means double track and pan hard left and right, taking the same track and panning it left and right only creates an identical stereo image,

track the rhythm twice as tight as possible and pan 1 left and 1 right fully, leave the lead centered and maybe add a little reverb to the lead, drums could do with alot of improvement, but just try what i suggest to start with

Alright thanks! I took a backing track i found on the net, so not much i can do there, i did some eq'ing to it and a little limiting. So double track on each ryhthm panned left and right! Check! Add verb to lead! Check! Any eq tips?
Im using standard reaper eq presets so any help upon that would be killer.