New to the band

Alex78

Fretbuzz Virtuoso
Jul 12, 2002
Germany
Visit site
well I've just discovered Prototype...I really like Trinity, I think it's very original sounding and diverse.
Favourite song: Mind in motion (those first riffs are kick-ass) ;)

Do I need to get their EP "Cloned"?

Thanks for your interest in Prototype! Glad to hear that you're enjoying "Trinity". The "Cloned" EP is a collection of our two official demos. Three of the songs ended up being re-recorded for "Trinity" and the other three have been re-recorded for the new album "Continuum". The EP is out of print right now, but if we get enough interest, we'd consider pressing more copies.

great, I didn't know there was a new album coming up! how does it compare to Trinity? website says "late summer or early fall 2005"...well it's already fall isn' it? ;)

Alex78 said:
great, I didn't know there was a new album coming up! how does it compare to Trinity? website says "late summer or early fall 2005"...well it's already fall isn' it? ;)

Yeah well you know how that goes o_O

The new CD is in the hot little hands of label people right now and we're patiently awaiting word on when/how it will be available.

Until then, rock on Trinity, I do so myself very often :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: