New to the forum

I haven't been on in a while but wanted to catch up on all the recent threads. Welcome newcomers! Matt is really glad (and lucky!) to have such a dedicated group of forum-ites and fans! :headbang:

Well, here I am. Finally, if you ask my friend who introduced me to this "Theocracyologi"... But after all I have to admit that one of their songs is on repeat on my playlist for the moment.. :)
Great stuff!

Some things are a bit different now, so I'm gonna have to change the "if you ask my friend"-part into "if you ask my boyfriend"... :D Huzzahs are in order!

Hey guys, another new member here. The name's Andy, from the UK and am a fan of pretty much all types of heavy metal from power right through to extreme. Also love a lot of prog, 80's melodic rock and more besides.

I've known of Theocracy for a while, even since the release of the first album which I have still yet to find anywhere. I do however have my copy of Mirror Of Souls on its way from Ulterium and because I couldn't wait I've bought it from itunes today too. My views will be coming soon but from what I've heard this could be a rival to anything I've heard in years.

Cheers, it's great to be here. Actually, something amazing has happened since I heard Mirror Of Souls. I'll be back to reveal all but I'm up very early for work so I'll have to give it until tomorrow, needless to say though that I'm very grateful for this album in many ways.

I read what you wrote on the other thread. It's amazing. Welcome back, brother :) And I must say I totally understand what you mean. When I listen to Mirror of Souls it just puts like the biggest smile ever on my face. I get so thankful to God that I don't know what to do hehe :) Take care bro.