New to the ultimate metal joint

new girl=)
and lets see....
i'm 16, i love dogs and mexican food. of course.
and my favorite bands are Death, Opeth, Atheist, Venom, Severe Torture, Obscenity, Cathedral, Anathema, Heart, Suffocation, Dark Angel, Amon Amarth, and Bal Sagoth. ok thats enough.

SevereTorture said:
new girl=)
and lets see....
i'm 16, i love dogs and emxican food. of course.
and my favorite bands are Death, Opeth, Atheist, Venom, Severe Torture, Obscenity, Cathedral, Anathema, Heart, Suffocation, Dark Angel, Amon Amarth, and Bal Sagoth. ok thats enough.

I love you.:D

SevereTorture said:
new girl=)
and lets see....
i'm 16, i love dogs and mexican food. of course.

Oops. :oops:
Heart kick ass, by the way.

I've just realized that I didn't introduce myself when I signed in to UM...

Let me do it now as well as SevereTorture :)

Hi you all!
You can read my "interesting" Profile if you like to know something more about me and my interests.
My music taste is sooo very wide from Depeche Mode to Immortal and everything in between!
Some favourite bands:
Depeche Mode, The Cure, Type O Negative, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Moonspell, The Doors, Sentenced, HIM, etc etc.

Hi girls!! It's great to have you here! You both have great music taste!
Severe - Heart rocks my proverbial socks!
Lolita - I lvoe the user name! And HIM is one great band! I like them a LOT! Same with Moonspell & Nick Cave (I always have a thing for that "Red Right Hand" song! haha!)

Hope you gals enjoy your stay here at UM! :)

~Sh0k~