New trade/sell list

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
Let's see if you all bite this time:

Amorphis - Tales From The Thousand Lakes/Black Winter Day - 5
Comecon - Converging Conspiracies (Hole punch)
Kreator - Terrible Certainty - 7
Kreator - Extreme Aggression - 7
Kreator - Enemy of God - 7
Kreator - Hordes of Chaos - 7
Sadus - A Vision of Misery (digi) - 8
Unleashed - Shadows In The Deep/Across the Open Sea (one disc) - 5
Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime - 4
Sepultura - Arise (bonus) - 6
October Tide - Grey Dawn - 6
Motorhead - 1916 - 5
Leviathan/Saphthuran split - 6
Van Halen - II - 4

All the old school Kreators have bonus tracks attached. The Realm and Sadus are Metal Mind reissues and are numbered. Make me an offer on the Comecon

All prices include shipping. Paypal only and US only. No exceptions unless you're willing to trade or give me a really good deal. If you buy more than 4, I will add an extra 3 dollars to the total. Most orders will now go UPS ground

If you'd like it sent UPS and would not like to deal with it possibly getting lost in the USPS clusterfuck, let me know and I'll adjust the price accordingly.

If you would rather trade, just reply here telling me what you'd like to trade and what you would give me in return.

Want the Leviathan split but I hate to waste your time for 6 bucks. Got any other black metal you want to part with?

Augury - Concealed - 5
Motorhead - 1916 - 5
Van Halen - II - 4

All the old school Kreators have bonus tracks attached. The Realm and Sadus are Metal Mind reissues and are numbered. Make me an offer on the Comecon

All prices include shipping. Paypal only and US only. No exceptions unless you're willing to trade or give me a really good deal.

If you'd like it sent UPS and would not like to deal with it possibly getting lost in the USPS clusterfuck, let me know and I'll adjust the price accordingly.

If you would rather trade, just reply here telling me what you'd like to trade and what you would give me in return.

Updated.

Added: Augury - Concealed

I'm up for the Sadus - but I'm in the UK. If you decide at any point that you would like to ship outside US then drop me a PM with price. If you want to see my (rather long) lists of stuff for sale - so that we could potentially trade - then drop me an email address and I will get the lists to you.

Cheers.

EDIT - is this the one with the DVD?

No, this is just a digipak reissue with some bonus tracks. If I send it to the UK, I will end up sending it UPS and that will add about 2 extra dollars to the price. If you want, we could just trade to avoid that, so go ahead and send me your list.

Cheers!

Van Halen - II - 4

All the old school Kreators have bonus tracks attached. The Realm is a Metal Mind re-issue and is numbered. Make me an offer on the Comecon

All prices include shipping. Paypal only and US only. No exceptions unless you're willing to trade or give me a really good deal.

Motorhead - 1916 - 5
Van Halen - II - 4

All prices include shipping. Paypal only and US only. No exceptions unless you're willing to trade or give me a really good deal. If you buy more than 4, I will add an extra 3 dollars to the total. Most orders will now go UPS ground

This is what I have left:
Nevermore:
- Nevermore.....................$6.00
- The Politics of Ecstasy.......$4.99 *

Paradise Lost:
- As I Die E.P. ................$4.00

My Dying Bride:
- Angel & The Dark River........$7.99

Fates Warning:
- No Exit.......................$7.99

Iced Earth:
- Days of Purgatory.............$6.99

Van Halen - II - 4

All the old school Kreators have bonus tracks attached.

The Sadus is a Metal Mind re-issue with bonus tracks and is individually numbered

Updated