New Ulver track!!!

I didn't know them before you posted the link. now I must say I love their music. thanks QRV for opening my mind to new horizons :)

Really?? Well, I don't know how you managed not to know them before, but it's cool to see you liked them. Ulver is a band that deserves to be listened.

If you want any recommendations, well, pretty much all of Ulver is essential, but I think first and foremost you should listen to Perdition City and Blood Inside. But anything you can get your hands on is quite good.

I would go to this, but I already bought my girlfriend tickets to see FINNTROLL the same night. Damnit!

(From Ulver's myspace blog):

ULVER members to DJ exclusive CD release party in New York on Sept. 20th

GARM aka TRICKSTER G (Ulver vocalist Kristoffer Rygg) and Tore Ylwizaker (programmer/keyboardist) are DJing the ULVER "Shadows of the Sun" record release show on Thursday, Sept 20th. The album isn't out until October 2nd, so this is your chance to get it early, see some good live music, and check out their DJing skills.

Experimental rock group The Austerity Program and stoner rock/metal duo Lapdog of Satan (members of Priestbird/Tarantula AD) will both be playing live. I've heard their shows are awesome, but I'm excited to find out for myself.

Some important information:

@ EUROPA NIGHT CLUB
98-104 Meserole Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11222
$6 / 18+ to attend / Doors @ 7pm / Lots of giveaways!

http://www.europaclub.com/

I would go to this, but I already bought my girlfriend tickets to see FINNTROLL the same night. Damnit!

I will be there, and FINNTROLL thing solved itself: they play Allentown couple days before, so that's where I'll be going.

The guys are already in NYC :)

Ughi's on a mission, I'm sticking with him, so expect description and photos.

Never heard Ulver, just hitting NYC :p

The best thing about listening party yesterday:

hot_fare.jpg