New Ulver

so, why shouldn't he give me the opeth promos he's got?

i guess he doesn't need them....

anyway, he met opeth when they played in dublin [don't know when exactly, but dun wrote it somewhere...]

that means he paid for an opeth show :p [or maybe not....?]

opethpainter said:
so, why shouldn't he give me the opeth promos he's got?

i guess he doesn't need them....

anyway, he met opeth when they played in dublin [don't know when exactly, but dun wrote it somewhere...]

that means he paid for an opeth show :p [or maybe not....?]

maybe not indeed

Aaaah i want it !
I got 1st decade lately btw, but i am afraid i can't really dig it, hmm i guess it needs a few proper listen...I still wanna marry Trickster G tho.

Achernar said:
Trickster is God. Period.

http://www.jester-records.com/kriss.gif

kriss.gif

Agreed :)

A Quick Fix actually reminds me quite a bit of FSOL, from what I've heard :)

But I'm not on Jester's promo list, so I haven't heard much :( They didn't reply to my email :cry:

:wave:

Quagmire said:
Do you have "In Reverie"? o_O
Yes, it's very cool! Check this out.......
beyonddawn.jpg
Beyond Dawn - Frysh
Peaceville Records, 2003
[size=+3]7/10[/size]
Beyond Dawn was born in 1990 as part of the death metal movement in Norway that eventually turned into black metal. They have since evolved into something entirely different and today there is not a single trace of their musical roots showing. Peaceville have always been very open to new sounds and they dare to take risks. So they have done by signing these crazy Norwegian guys. I actually have no idea how to describe the music on this disc. Most of it is very calm and relaxing with a psychedelic atmosphere, sometimes reminding me a little of Antimatter, the project of Anathema's former member Duncan Patterson, but with clean male instead of female vocals. There are plenty of electronics and samples which always add the psychedelic effect in the songs. Most of the time it sounds good but it sometimes gets a little monotonous, especially when it starts sounding like an old Commodore 64 computer game. One of the most interesting tracks is definitely the techno mixing of "Decreasing The Gravity" which might as well work at a disco or a regular club. Anyway, this is strange but good and you probably know by now whether there is a chance you will be able to enjoy the album or not. "Frysh" is only for the open-minded. Oh, forgot to mention one thing. This album came with one of the most technically advanced cd boxes I have ever seen. Anyway, it will be difficult promoting an album that can not be labelled. Vincent Eldefors