new URL and website!

Canadian progressive death metal band INTO ETERNITY have launched their new official web site, IntoEternity.net. The band's new virtual residence has been completely updated and redesigned. Guitarist/vocalist Tim Roth sends this message to fans worldwide: "Hello, everyone! INTO ETERNITY has a new website address! Our friend Marlies Wobben just finished designing it after weeks of hard work. The official site is now www.IntoEternity.net. For now we still have the same message board where fans can get answers to questions directly from the band or check out the latest INTO ETERNITY guitar tabs. More info will be added shortly.

"Adam (drums) and Stu (vocals) arrive in Regina in a few weeks to finish rehearsing for our U.S. tour with AMORPHIS. After the tour wraps up in early April, we will continue on with some Western Canadian dates, to be announced soon.

"Our new lineup’s first official gig will be on Feb. 25th in our hometown of Regina, Saskatchewan. It will be held at The State with openers CESSATE and STILLSEED. Hopefully we will see everyone on the road very soon and thanks for all the support and keep it metal!”

INTO ETERNITY will be touring with Finnish metal veterans AMORPHIS throughout March and early April.

well, the board part is outdated LOL!
I'm off to bed now (boy will i sleep well on this wine... not too much, just enough :p)
Tomorrow i'll start updating the page again..... tabs definitely should go to the website itself. Anyway.......... good night! :)

LOL, but yeah that's pretty much it. something went wrong in trying to transfer the domain registration and then we weren't sure if and when we can get it - we had to move on, and I have to say I like intoeternity.net a lot better. If we get the .com at some point, we can redirect it or something. We'll see, at least I stopped losing sleep over it;)

yeah due to the previous webmaster just deleting his stuff, I had to wait until it officially expired to be able to register it again, so that's why it was offline for about half a year back in 2005. We had no choice but to take another domain and as soon as we did get the com back, we linked it to the net one.