New VANQUISHED CD - "Habitual Severity", to be released this fall!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
VanquishedCover.jpg

Backcover.jpg

VANQUISHED : The Vancouver, B.C. area 'Northern Ontario Black Metal' band (by way of North Bay) are releasing a new album this fall. The follow up to 2005's "Black Northern Storm", "Habitual Severity" features 12 new songs / over 70 minutes of new raw, brutal and melodic black metal.

Please visit their myspace page and listen to a preview of two new songs:

http://www.myspace.com/vanquishedcanada

This is exciting stuff! VANQUISHED don't disappoint. They get my vote for being the most 'true' black metal band I know. They do almost nothing to promote their band, and instead, they focus their energy into writing their songs. That's pretty commendable these days. This album reflects their focus and sincerity for black metal. Let this be the one that inspires a revival!

I finally have copies of this in stock! However, it was a short pressing, so copies are limited to 300 total (did I mention this is a slick little digipack? Looks awesome!)

VANQUISHED - "Habitual Severity" CD = $20, shipping included, anywhere.

Paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Or well hidden cash, check or money order via mail, to:

David Gold / Vanquished
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
P6B 2W7 CANADA

Plus, I have 2 (only two) VANQUISHED - "Habitual Severity" t-shirts in stock, both size large. See www.myspace.com/vanquishedcanada for the design. T-shirts = $20, shipping included.

Thanks!!

DG - \w/

Please spread the word! VANQUISHED has returned!!!!!!!!!

I finally have copies of this in stock! However, it was a short pressing, so copies are limited to 300 total (did I mention this is a slick little digipack? Looks awesome!)

VANQUISHED - "Habitual Severity" CD = $20, shipping included, anywhere.

Paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Or well hidden cash, check or money order via mail, to:

David Gold / Vanquished
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
P6B 2W7 CANADA

Plus, I have 2 (only two) VANQUISHED - "Habitual Severity" t-shirts in stock, both size large. See www.myspace.com/vanquishedcanada for the design. T-shirts = $20, shipping included.

Thanks!!

DG - \w/