New Video Blog up!

The song at the end of the vid sounds awesome, cant wait :)

Happy Christmas all!!

I kinda liked MMA, although I'd agree that it is Evergrey's worst album it had it's moments. I just can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the new album, every clip that has been posted thus far has sounded amazing. Jari really rounds out the band much better than their other bassist did. He sounds great with Evergrey and is far more talented than their previous bass player.

MMA was very succesful I think. And the last album will at least be as succesful, indeed. Tom obviously uses a wider range while singing. His voice is improving (as it's been the most original thing in EG's sound). Good, Good (consider this as if Yoda prounounces...)

Have a good year... (or better, have a grey year; grey is better than good)

Its about time the MMA debate is put to an end. I think everybody has said pros and cons about it and we are all pretty fed up with the discussion. Many like it, some dont.

As for the new video blog, a great christmas present indeed! Sounds more and more promising!

While EG is in negotiations for a new label, anyone else who think it would be a good idea to do a re recording of Solitude dominance tragedy? I think it`s an awesome album! But it would be even better with better sound. like Dimmu Borgir made with Stormblåst... So get that in the deal guys! :)

Last, I wish The band and everybody on the forum A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hope to see you all in 2008 With an awesome new EG album!:headbang:

MMA is an awesome album... took me awhile to see the genius in it (which is ironic... as the music is generally geared for immediate impact)

I like that Evergrey tries something new with every album.