New Vinyl Editions Of DO and BMD/FFTC

This http://www.borderlinx.com/m/ might be a solution to the shipping problem - albeit a rather costly one, and I do not know whether Century Media will ship to such an address and accept payment from citizens in one of the excluded countries.

By the way, I am surprised that those LP's have not appeared on Ebay yet.

Relapse Records has these for sale and for each one they have a seperate one that says "Overseas Only". Not sure where exactly they ship to but it's worth a try for those who want one who couldn't get one before.

Hello!I really want these vinyl editions but I live in Greece.Do you have any idea how can I get it?Thanx

Dance Of December Souls and Discouraged Ones are getting reissued again vinyl in early 2010.

Of course, DODS it more important this time around, and it will include Jhva Elohim Meth. :)

Anybody have a Discouraged Ones (orange vinyl) they're willing to sell?

*edit* I found one for cost, nevermind.

This reminded me: Should I buy the mastered verison of BMD? I only have the original CD from 96, and I'm wondering if the newer mastered version really sounds that much better. If it does gonna pick it up right away, would appreciate opinions from those who have heard both versions of the album, thnx much!