New Vinyl Editions Of DO and BMD/FFTC

got orange DO, I have a BMD picture disc so I don't need the other one, but I still need Dance Of December Souls and the primordial split :erk:

"Not available to Austria, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, French Metropolitan, United Kingdom, Greece, Croatia/Hrvatska, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Turkey and Serbia and Montenegro"

Come on...

Fuck! I have all of this in LP, but as a collector, this little round coloured things are telling me to buy them... Sadly the ones listed above in the cmdistro, for unknown weird reasons can't be sent to Spain, so I'm searching now another distros to buy them...

If anyone finds another site where these can be purchased let us know!! I really want that BMD/FFTC split but it doesn't ship to Ireland according to the site. :(

Ooooh, fucking TEMPTING....though i dunno if I should be splashing cash on LP's when I have the CD's already...except FFTC, and that purple BMD/FFTC is GORGEOUS but...

BMD and FFTC stretched on one vinyl isn't gonna do it justice.

I do agree with that...I bet they all sound so fine on vinyl though...argh if my record player wasn't slightly fucked I would so buy one of those:zombie:

I think I'm changing my mind on buying these anyways. I have the originals...tho I'm not too fond of the original vinyl issue of BMD, thought it could have been handled better....flimsy gatefold, thin vinyl...just looks rushed, sound could have been way better also...just seems like vinyl just to release it.

Oh well...

I just emailed them asking why the BMD/FFTC vinyl isn't available in Europe. Will post any updates as soon as I get them.

Got the following reply: "Unfortunately we are unable to sell the vinyl to your location due to territory restrictions, sorry."