New Vinyl today

I got some new vinyl today too!

NewLPs.jpg

Last vinyl I purchased was IN :erk:
NEED MOAR.

(Too bad I can't complete my Agent Steel vinyl since their later albums are only brought out on cd :cry::cry::cry:)

Here are my thrash metal vinyls (and two Motorhead ones just in case). :D
Also, under "Ausgebombt" there's Act III by Death Angel. Sneakily hidden
Also also, in the middle pic, the bottom one is "Addictive - Pity of Man". AWESOME album
IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

We have a vinyl thread? AMAZING. I'll post some more photos of my collection soon.

Wheyyy your Baphomet ones showed up! Its one of my favourite vinyls that i own.

Yeah man, showed up this morning along with the Cannibal Corpse one. Both in great shape, they still have the shrink wrap on!

Yeah looks like it :lol:

I don't really understand the appeal of vinyl..... Does it really sound that much better?

I don't really understand the appeal of vinyl..... Does it really sound that much better?

Yes and no, it sounds way better than tape when those were the only options in those days to listen to albums, vinyl or tape, I loved vinyl and if the record gets stratched it tends to jump and make clicking noises, to me it showed how good that album is that you tended you wear it out and what have you

For the CD generation they will never understand the appeal in a way which is kinda sad cos there was nothing better than going to the store to the metal section and flicking through all the vinyl albums and falling in love with an album cover and buying it and then discovering the music was fuckin ace

So true man, so true. Not sure I would call it a "come back" but vinyl sales have been going up over the last few years. Some stores are even starting to sell new records again.

The only vinyl i have is GNR's appetite for destruction,which i found randomly one day and then i preceded to freak out thinking it was worth something because it was the original from 1987 to only later find out its worth like $40 :lol:, too bad i dont have the right shit to play this damn thing though

I typed my list up for somebody today:

7"

Bruce Dickinson - Dive! Dive! Dive!
Evile - Bonus Tracks demo (1000 only)
Napalm Death/Coalesce - In Tounges We Speak
Rainbow - All Night Long
Sepultura - Attitude

12"

Agent Steel - Unstoppebale Force
Baphomet - The Dead Shall Inherit
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
Cannabis Corpse - Blunted At Birth
Cannabis Corpse - Tube of the Resinated
Cannabis Corpse - The Weeding
Death - Scream Bloody Gore (Gatefold)
Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden - Killers
Iron Maiden - Number of The Beast
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Judas Priest - British Steel
Lich King - Necromantic Maelstrom
Mastodon - Crack The Skye
Metallica - The £5.98 E.P. Garage Days Re-Revisited
Metallica - One
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Napalm Death - The Peel Sessions (Signed)
Napalm Death - Mentally Murdered
Napalm Death - Harmony Corruption
Nuclear Assault - Game Over
Nuclear Assault - Handle With Care (Signed)
Rainbow - Rising
Rainbow - Long Live Rock 'n' Roll
Sepultura - Schizophrenia (Shark Records)
Slaughter - Strappado