New Vinyl today

Picked up GnR - Appetite and Metallica - Master of Puppets today at best buy of all places. of course the metallica one is all warped so I have to take it back tomorrow for an exchange - Ghey. I hate best buy.

Aaaaww...... Best Buy Customer Service is a pain. Hell, Customer Service is a pain in any store.....

My best one in my Collection is the Pink Floyd Vinyl from 73. Alternate Version from Dark side of the moon... 500 handnumbered pieces... we got Nr 111!!! totally epic!
Im waitin for my uncle to sell his second Collection... gonna buy it right away... :)
fucken ass sold the small one without askin :( :( :( :(

Your sig is cool. I wish Sony would do one for the PS3 :lol:

Dark Side of the Moon from 73? HAND NUMBERED? o_O
I demand pictures. :lol:

Im not exact about the date... but the Songs are all Demos and b-sides from 72 the latest... so its a guess... I will upload pics... later... busy sittin around ;) :-D

Okay, this thread needs more love.

These are the records I got today...

LHP.jpg

Entombed - Left Hand Path.

Classic album which I've wanted on vinyl for a long time. Didn't come with the inlay, but it was only £8... and I wouldn't find it cheaper on eBay, so I bought it.

IVth.jpg

Bolt Thrower - The IVth Crusade. Another great death metal album. Always on the look out for Bolt Thrower vinyl, but they always seem to go for ridiculous prices on eBay. This was behind the counter with the more rare LPs in the store and the guy said he had one of the original pressings of Realm of Chaos (with the awesome booklet) but it sold straight away to a guy who said he was coming back for The IVth Crusade, so I decided to buy it. £25. I couldn't reeeally afford it, but hey, it consistently sells for at least £25-30 on eBay, so I see it as a decent score.

Ah yeah, the new live album. £17.50 though! Still, it'll probably sell out quickly with there only 100 pressed.

I have At The Gates' Gardens of Grief EP on vinyl, tis pretty rare.