New vocalist announcement

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
We are proud to announce that a new vocalist has been found. The new voice lies in drinking partner Nathan Ellis (formerly of Wehrwolfe). After an impressive response to the vocalist search, Nathan, a long-time friend, approached the band about the possibility of being the new vocalist. After completing an inspiring dynamic and varied vocal demo over several recordings, the decision was clear. Aware of his abilities as a frontman, we are confident he will be a worthy addition to the future of Daylight Dies.

ddnewvocalist.jpg

Daylight Dies 2004 (left to right): Nathan Ellis, Barre Gambling, Egan O'Rouke, Jesse Haff
photo by agni kaster

[size=-2]PRESS: http://daylightdies.com/ddnewvocalistprint.jpg <-High quality version here[/size]

Meanwhile, we continue to write and record material for our up-coming follow-up to 'No Reply'. Nearly halfway through writing the new album, the material progresses the Daylight Dies sound and mood. Now with a new vocalist at the helm, everything has begun falling where it belongs.

That is excellent news. I, also, am very eager to hear the new material. I'm sure everything will move along real well now that everything is on track.

Also, I recently downloaded your old demo "Long Forgotten". Very interesting stuff. Do you have any plans of ever doing anything with this material?

A tour with November's Doom would truly kick serious ass. Don't forget where you came from damnit. Do a show in Asheville. To hell with Ground Zero....they seem to have their collective heads up their ass.

Anyway, thanks for the update. Very good news indeed.

Glad to see a good reception to the news. I feel it will work out excellently and am looking forward to the future of Daylight Dies..

As far as the old demo material, we were about 18 and 19 when doing that, and it doesn't represent us at all now.. so there are no plans to do anything with it, no.. the only focus is on new material.

DAYLIGHT DIES AND NOVEMBER'S DOOM!?!?

The Ventura Theater...PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!

We need some great metal acts there!!! We've had Strapping Young Lad, Cathedral, Slayer, Arch Enemy, and a bunch of others!!! My money will already be set for my ticket!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, C'MON!!!