New vocalist speculation thread

I can safely say that it's not a female singer. Having said that, I do like the idea of working with a female vocalist in the future......not necessarily within the confines of PQ though.

Phew! I'm much more a fan of men trying to sound like women than actual women :lol:

I wonder if this is a hint at that promised side-project, "a new melodic hard rock band with influences such as Whitesnake, Dokken, Kiss, Ten and Saigon Kick"?

We will try not to leave you in suspense for too much longer guys.......I know you are all eager to find out who the new man is.

Dom....I have been knocking around a few ideas that fall outside the PQ circle in recent weeks......it is all a matter of time rather than anything else at the moment though.

Stand by for the announcement later today......may well be this evening guys as I've only just got some photos over to our webmaster as it was a bit of a late return to base last night.

Fantastic rehearsal weekend though......arguably the best one for quite some time :)

Woo! This is very encouraging. Brilliant reports from both sides here, very glad the chemistry is there and he's a UK based lad. Always nice to hear that he's a fan from the early days too.

MySpace doesn't work with my work comp but found this as an idea of how his voice/vocal range is:
Already the high notes are there, less power than Chity but I'm seeing a lot of potential here :headbang: Congrats to Steve and crew, welcome to the Quest Colin!

Last edited by a moderator: