New "Wacken Carnage" shirts available.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
The Wacken Carnage shirt features the disturbing artwork from Travis Smith on the front, and a blood drenched photo of Mikael Åkerfeldt on the back, along with the text "The Wacken Carnage". Printed on an ice grey shirt. This is a limited pressing, so once these sell out, they are gone. Grab one @ http://bloodbath.biz/merchandise.php

wc_shirt.png

I like the front, I think it would have been a cool concept if we could choose the band member of our choice for the back, but I know prices would have to be higher. Just a thought though in the future if you ever think of something like that for customization and something different than normal.

Yeah, I agree with that. I think in the future it would be a cool idea to release the same shirt, but with different members on the back. I know that I for one would buy another shirt with Dan/Blackkheim/Axe on the back...

I like the front, I think it would have been a cool concept if we could choose the band member of our choice for the back, but I know prices would have to be higher. Just a thought though in the future if you ever think of something like that for customization and something different than normal.

Bloodbath haven't reached Cradle Of Filth merch status yet...though...why the hell not? ;)